Chapter 27:

Tang Qiaoqiao never expected that his million-fans welfare lottery microblog would cause such a big sensation. I knew I had prepared some more ingredients. Of course, Mao Li, Hu Miao and Wei Yiqi forwarded a lot of them. Attention.

In fact, why should they come to draw any prizes? Tell her, she can send them.

But Mao Li replied to her in a private message: "If you want to send it, you have to draw a lottery."

This is the persistence of foodie.

Because there were too many people in the lottery, it almost caused the lottery system to collapse, so it took a long time for the result to come out: [Congratulations to Mao Li, Cat Love, Joe Joe’s, about 50 users who got a box of snacks in winter, A signed photo of Tang Qiaoqiao, the only official Weibo draw tool supervised the draw, and the result was fair and effective. 】【Ah ah ah ah, I really won, I will keep my promise to eat a month of vegetarian】【Mao Li actually won, the concept of one in half a million, the koi carp】【I Smoking a lonely, light a cigarette  ̄]

[The excitement is theirs, I have nothing (⊙︿⊙)]

After learning that she had been drawn, Mao Li posted a photo of an empty plate and forwarded it to Tang Qiaoqiao as soon as possible, saying: "The address has been sent, and the order is waiting."

Tang Qiaoqiao left a message: "I must be the first to post you."

[Fuck, pull hatred]

[My two goddesses are dreaming, they are about to cry]

[They are all in the capital, the same city express delivery should arrive soon, maybe Mao Li was the first to eat it] Wei Yiqi forwarded enviously: "Sister gives me a bite."

Hu Miao also sent a hateful emoticon: "I'm going to the courier company to rob!"

[Hu Miao and Wei Yiqi also missed, I feel comfortable immediately]

[You can imagine Hu Miao jumping, I also want to rob Tang Qiaoqiao’s kitchen] [How delicious is it? They still remember it after the show? 】【Here is the one who had the honor to eat the pan-fried buns made by Qiao Bao. Since then, he has become a sugar rabbit. Don’t lose a share of Tang Qiaoqiao, comrades. In order to send these snacks as soon as possible, Tang Qiaoqiao mobilized all the servants in the villa to help. Packaged.

Mother Wang read the address of the winning netizen with her mobile phone, and Tang Qiaoqiao filled it out on the mailing list.

Mother Wang looked at one of the addresses and muttered: "The net name is "About Winter", and the address is Aoxing Investment, **** Chang'an Street, Beijing? The name of this company is a bit familiar."

Tang Qiaoqiao kept filling in the action, and said: "Do you have acquaintances working there?"

Mother Wang thought for a while: "It seems that I have sent this address before.

"Cough cough." Shen Yue slid over in the wheelchair, clasped his fingers together and put his arms on the wheelchair armrests, and said coldly at them, "Don't chat, hurry up and pack them away. The messy boxes are piled here, which is too eye-catching. "

It's so risky, it's almost exposed.

Mother Wang was right, she really sent this address. Because that was Shen Yue's own company, and he once asked Wang Ma to send something to the company for him.

Originally, Shen Yue just wanted to lower the winning rate so that both Hu Miao and Wei Yiqi couldn't get it, but he didn't expect to get it by himself. The Weibo account that he picked randomly was "about in winter".