Chapter 42:

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't know the unrest on Weibo until he got off the plane and checked into the hotel arranged by the program group. Those marketing accounts can really be edited. But at this time the matter had calmed down, and she didn't express her position anymore, so as to save another storm.

It's just who the lawyer sent the lawyer's letter?

Tang Qiaoqiao was at a loss. Her agency's response speed was comparable to that of a tortoise, and she knew it for a short while before her. Brother Qian also confirmed that it was not the work of the company's public relations department.

Who is that, could it be her big fan Zheng Xiaopiwhip? Have a chance to ask him.

Tang Qiaoqiao rested in the hotel for one night, and rushed to the place designated by the program group to meet other guests early the next morning.

"Survival in the Wild" is a large-scale interactive live broadcast on the Internet. The highlight is that there is no messy editing, and you can directly observe the most realistic reactions of the stars facing various difficulties when they survive in the wilderness.

The director is well versed in confidential marketing, and even the stars who have signed a contract to participate in the guest lineup do not know at all.

The location of the first program was selected in a forest in the southwest that has not yet been developed on a large scale. The place where the program groups converge is on an open space in front of the forest entrance.

When Tang Qiaoqiao arrived, a guest arrived first. It was Guo Bao, a well-known singer. He almost contracted the theme song of a generation of TV series. He seemed to be a good gentleman.

Tang Qiaoqiao greeted him, and soon another came.

It was Wei Yiqi.

When he got out of the car, he saw Tang Qiaoqiao at a glance, and rushed over excitedly, shouting: "Sister Qiaoqiao!"

In Tang Qiaoqiao's eyes, he only saw his green hair fluttering in the wind.

Boy, it's been a long time since I saw you, the style has changed a lot.

Tang Qiaoqiao has already regarded Wei Yiqi as a little brother because he has cooperated several times. After the show was broadcast, his popularity rose a lot, and he was no longer at the bottom of the group. However, he often yelled "Sister Qiao Qiao" on WeChat, and Tang Qiao Qiao also sent him his own snacks several times.

"Sister Qiao Qiao, I didn't expect you to participate in this show." Wei Yiqi's eyes were particularly bright, and he was so happy that he had a wagging tail behind.

Tang Qiaoqiao's eyes always fell on his head, and the first sentence of his words was: "There is no grass anywhere in the end of the world, even if you lose your love, you don't have to be so self-defeating."

Wei Yiqi's green hair was combed all along with his bangs, and his temperament changed.

Wei Yiqi: "Huh?"

Tang Qiaoqiao pointed to his hair: "Green glowing."

Wei Yiqi touched his hair and explained: "Sister Qiao Qiao, this is not green, it is obviously blue-green."

Tang Qiaoqiao: Is there a difference?

He smiled shyly: "Because I recorded the MV and hit the song a few days ago, I dyed this hair color. Doesn't it look good? Fans say it's cool."

"Very individual." Tang Qiaoqiao commented euphemistically. She always felt that Wei Yiqi's good-looking baby's temperament did not match the blue and green hair of Sao Bao.