Chapter 23:

Shen Yue was angry.

Tang Qiaoqiao was very sure, and Shen Yue was angry.

Although Shen Yue often has an iceberg face, and sometimes incarnates as a Zuan, Tang Qiaoqiao can already touch him to the point if he is really angry.

Just like now, he seems to be silent, but a pair of dark eyes exudes a cold gleam, and the corners of his mouth tightly pressed make the top of his head look like five big words floating-"I don't Happy."

But Tang Qiaoqiao couldn't figure out why he was angry. She finished dinner in the program list and drove back by car overnight after finishing work. The director suggested that she stayed for another night but she declined, and it was already more than 10 o'clock in the evening when she returned to the villa.

She has been recording shows all day and has not contacted him. Why did she bother him?

Asked Wang Ma, Wang Ma was also at a loss.

Shen Yue stared at Tang Qiaoqiao with a cold face. At this moment, she seemed to be fooling around outside for a few days before remembering the woman coming home. He felt like a green grassland on his head.

and many more!

If he has a green grassland on his head, doesn't it mean that he really regards Tang Qiaoqiao as his wife?

Shen Yue suddenly realized this, and his face became more stinky.

How could he have such feelings for her? He was just worried that Tang Qiaoqiao would ruin the reputation of the Shen family, that's it.

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't know the controversy that occurred on Weibo, and didn't know the grand status of today's hot search until Brother Qian called.

On the other end of the phone, Brother Qian exaggerated and praised Tang Qiaoqiao. The rainbow fart exceeded the sum of the compliments he had received under his hands in the past two years.

Brother Qian didn't expect that Tang Qiaoqiao not only has the skill point of good cooking skills, but also is so terrifying. The hot search of the female star catching pigs is really unprecedented and unheard of.

No agent has ever dared to let his artist take the risk of being forced to do this kind of thing. It is important to know that the female literary artist eats mushrooms and vegetables instead of braised pork elbows.

However, Tang Qiaoqiao is a different kind of firework, out of his own way, so that others cannot copy it.

"Qiao Qiao, you performed very well today. The boss asked me to compliment you. How did you think of shaking hands with Shen Liang and forming a c? I didn't expect it." Qian's most admired thing is this One point, when he learned that Shen Liang was also on the show, he was worried that Shen Liang and Tang Qiaoqiao would fall out on the show, and he was afraid that Tang Qiaoqiao would continue to be idiots and squirting, but the result was beyond everyone's expectations.

And Shen Liang group c? She is not crazy yet.

Tang Qiaoqiao quickly denied Sanlian: I am not, I don't, don't talk nonsense.

Brother Qian was puzzled and scratched his head: "You really didn't mean to group c? It's really netizens generating power for love."

Brother Qian didn't think there was anything wrong with speculating on c. As long as it became popular and popular, people in the entertainment circle who didn't speculate were rare.

"It doesn't matter, the hot search has been removed anyway." Brother Qian didn't care, he spent a long time on the hot search, and enough exposure was enough. Anyway, he did not get the money for the withdrawal of the hot search.