Chapter 78:

Tang Qiaoqiao has an object?

The reporter's professional radar turned on instantly, and he hurriedly asked: "Uncle, what did you mean by just now?"

The uncle scratched his sparse head: "I heard that on the night of the landslide, someone saw Tang Qiaoqiao as if he was rescued by a man. The man was trying his best to protect her. If it wasn't the object, he would be desperate."

The aunt thumped the uncle: "People are stars, what is that thing called, oh, scandal, but it's incredible, don't know if you don't know what to do."

Uncle hesitated when he heard this: "Just say it casually, it's okay."

"Do you know who that man is?" the reporter asked.

The uncle shook his head: "Then I don't know. It was raining heavily and there was a mess. I couldn't see it clearly. He seemed to be a big boss."

When the reporter asked again, the uncle didn't say anything.

Tang Qiaoqiao was injured in the landslide accident, but no one from her company or crew said that she was rescued by a man that night. If it hadn't been for this birthday party by accident today, she wouldn't know the news.

Who would be the man who saved Tang Qiaoqiao?

Netizens in the live broadcast room are also discussing this matter.

[Is it a male celebrity? Did you check if there was a male celebrity with the same schedule as Tang Qiaoqiao that day] [I think everyone is thinking too much, maybe it was a crew member, if it was a big celebrity, it would have been exposed long ago [If it is a staff member, why don’t Tang Qiaoqiao mention it in his statement, at least publicly thank you, there is no silver three hundred taels here] [Hehe, I don’t know whether the thing is true or not, I just heard it. If you don’t have a real hammer, please close the wheat.] [Anything can be involved in a relationship, I am laughing to death, and the man who matches our Qiao Bao has not yet been born] [Even if there is that person, it must be a boyfriend to save someone. Is it? It’s normal to see people around you in danger to help out. Some people deliberately engage in trouble] [Hold Qiao Bao away, please pay attention to #唐乔乔我们这家子##唐乔乔纽约#Thank you]……

Fans naturally deny it, but once the scandal begins, boring netizens who panic will immediately turn into Sherlock Holmes and start picking up clues everywhere.

Not long after, someone posted a post in the Douban Eat Melon group forum: "Breaking the news! I found an incredible person in Tang Qiaoqiao’s previous fan visit photos, the man below, who is from a beverage company. Boss, my company has a cooperation with their company. I met him once, his name is Zheng Gongju, and Tang Qiaoqiao is the spokesperson of their family."

"You can see in the photo, he and Tang Qiaoqiao are making dumplings together. The look in Tang Qiaoqiao's eyes is wow, that's a focus. Isn't this love?"

[The building is big, this post is going to be hot]

[Why does Zheng Gongju, a big boss, mix with fans to visit the class? ? ? ! ! ! [I asked Tang Qiaoqiao to endorse him again, and went to visit the team to respond, saying that they were not ambiguous, I don’t believe it] [So it was Zheng Gongju who chased the team of the film crew of "Cocoon" all the way, and then encountered a landslide and saved Tang Qiaoqiao? The more I think about it, the more I think it’s the same thing] [This Zheng Gongju is a handsome, rich and handsome man who is more than enough to match Tang Qiaoqiao. Fans don’t struggle hahaha] [The host made it real hahaha, wait for the hot search]

...

As soon as this post was posted, it was almost immediately moved to Weibo by the major marketing accounts mingled in the forum. Once it was diverted, the entry of #唐乔乔郑公 Ju# was soon on the hot search list.