Chapter 16:

Whether it is an actor or a scene, the crew rushed to Tang Qiaoqiao to line up, and there were only a few people on Master Fan’s side that continued to compliment him because of his face. The Dragon Girl thought that she could take this opportunity to drive off Tang Qiaoqiao, and see what’s happening right now. Scenario, right now, I jumped my feet with anger.

The producer and the director both have a bowl, and it’s satisfying to eat. After eating, they feel full of energy and energy. There is no problem in fighting for a few more nights.

The producer was full of praise: "Xiao Tang, I really didn't expect your cooking skills to be so good, and I feel like an actor is a stubborn talent."

"Thank you." Tang Qiaoqiao is very humble, but the corners of his mouth can't help but **** up.

The director ate a bowl and wanted to eat it again, but Tang Qiaoqiao strictly refused with a bowl per person.

"Okay, fairness and justice. Xiao Tang, I suddenly feel that your role can be expanded a little bit more, with more depth, making the character fuller, what do you think?"

Tang Qiaoqiao saw through the director's purpose at a glance: "Are you going to add drama to me, or do you want me to cook?"

The director laughed happily. It was the first time he had eaten such a delicious braised pork rice. Wouldn’t it be that Tang Qiaoqiao left after filming today and would never be able to eat it again.

"Seriously, after I filmed a few scenes with you, I found that you do have talent for acting. It would be a waste of just a few guest appearances."

For a new actor, it is naturally desirable to have more scenes. Tang Qiaoqiao did not refuse, but said: "It is okay, but according to the plan, I can finish the filming and go home today. If you want me to stay overnight, it won’t work. ."

"Why, there is something else at home?"

"There is a cat in the house, I have to go back to feed him, if I don't feed him, I won't eat it, and I will starve myself to death." Tang Qiaoqiao carried Shen Yue out without a flushed face.

"Your cat is quite delicate."

"Really delicate." Shen Yue's picky Jin is not comparable to ordinary people.

Director: "Okay, I'll let the actor send you the adjusted notice."

Tang Qiaoqiao's braised pork rice was quickly robbed, and she walked to Master Fan: "It's time for you to honor your bet."

Master Fan looked at the dishes, but still stubbornly said: "I'm not convinced, they usually eat the dishes I cook, and what you eat is just fresh."

Tang Qiaoqiao looked at him about two-thirds of the braised pork left, and smiled sarcastically.

"It turns out that you don't only have a loud voice, but you also have to wait for shame."

The people next to me all booed up at this moment: "I wish to accept the gambling, and not to fall back on the bill."

The producer has a headache for this relative, and usually just keep one eye closed. Today is really shameful. He calmed down, scolded Master Fan and quickly apologized, and the matter was over.

Master Fan held back for a long time, gritted his teeth and said, "You win this time."

Tang Qiaoqiao: "What I want is an apology."

The producer pushed Master Fan again. Master Fan snorted with anger, turned his head, and stiffly popped out three words: "I'm sorry."

"It's not over yet, the kind of very cheap chicken you bought, get a rebate." Thinking about this kind of thing, you can understand the trickiness.