Chapter 46:

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't know that her image was upgraded from King Kong Barbie in the hearts of netizens. She, Xu Yuyi, Wei Yiqi and the photographer ran all the way out of the crow's revenge circle.

Xu Yuyi, who fell behind, had been dumped several times by the crows, and wailed with a bitter face: "I hate crows."

Tang Qiaoqiao comforted him with a serious face: "You are sacrificing the ego and perfecting everyone."

Wei Yiqi also teased him: "Yes, Brother Yu Yi, I will always remember your selfless dedication."

Xu Yuyi patted his head with anger: "Little kid, you were so happy just now, why don't you want to block your brother?" He didn't dare to treat Tang Qiaoqiao like that, so he could only defend against his younger brother. A strange start.

Wei Yiqi hid behind Tang Qiaoqiao, poked his head out and smiled: "It's useless for me to block. The crow is looking for you."

"Asshole, don't hide." Xu Yuyi and Wei Yiqi circled Tang Qiaoqiao, Tang Qiaoqiao looked helpless, looking at them like a three-year-old kid.

The three of them continued to move towards their destination, and there was not much time left until the time set by the program group.

After leaving for a while, they and the other group met halfway through.

Guo Bao, Zhang Yang and Wang Xing'er also took a rest at another supply point for the night, but they were not as lucky as Tang Qiaoqiao. They only found some wild vegetables and cooked wild vegetable soup to satisfy their hunger in the evening. She woke up in the morning and has not eaten yet. Wang Xing'er was still limping when she got up, holding her vacantly.

However, when they met Tang Qiaoqiao and his party, the expressions on their faces were very wonderful.

They were so embarrassed, but the three of Tang Qiaoqiao were still in high spirits, and their clothes were similar to those before they came in.

What is even more annoying is that all three of Tang Qiaoqiao are holding a thick sugar cane in their hands, and they can chew hard.

They encountered a piece of wild sugarcane on the road, and the juice was extremely sweet. They broke a few, gnawed and spit scum, and they didn't have to worry about the garbage sorting problem. It was really happy and happy.

Guo Bao looked enviously at the crisp sugarcane chewing in their mouths, and even heard the sound of swallowing juice.

Why didn't they find wild sugarcane?

He pursed his dry lips, smiled and asked, "Can we exchange some sugarcane with you?" He was also embarrassed to ask for something for nothing.

Xu Yuyi asked loudly, "What to change?"

Zhang Yang: "We use salt in exchange." This was what they found at the supply point.

"Salt?" Xu Yuyi and Wei Yiqi looked at each other, smiling, "We have chili noodles, pepper, and five-spice powder. Would you like it?"

Guo Baohe and Zhang Yang looked surprised.

"It's not fair!" Wang Xing'er called out, "Why do your supply points have so many things?"

Xu Yu Yiliang whizzed back to her: "Miss, you made a mistake, this is not something for replenishment."

Wang Xing'er laughed sarcastically, "Where did that come from? Don't tell you that this was also found on the roadside."

"Sister Qiao Qiao brought it herself." Wei Yiqi said.

"Tang Qiaoqiao brought it?" Wang Xing'er frowned, "How can she bring so many things, isn't it stipulated that she can only bring one thing? This is an obvious foul, and I ask the show crew to give an explanation."