Chapter 8:

"I'm afraid it would be unhelpful."

Wei Yiqi was eager to try, he wanted to help Tang Qiaoqiao. But watching her pack out rows of almost identical buns, he felt that he had destroyed the artwork.

Tang Qiaoqiao encouraged him: "Once you are born again, you are mature again."

Wei Yiqi hesitated, took a piece of dough, and wrapped it up like Tang Qiaoqiao.

Wei Yiqi tossed two and gave up. Either there was too much stuffing to leak out, or the buns collapsed into a ball. It was all small money.

"My eyes learned, but my hands didn't."

[Too real, I was exactly the same as Wei Yiqi when I made dumplings]

[The handicapped party has been connoted]

[Tang Qiaoqiao is so professional, I counted 12 pleats, good news for obsessive-compulsive disorder] Tang Qiaoqiao is not difficult for him: "Don't pack it, go wash the gluten."

Tang Qiaoqiao gave him a small piece of dough and taught him how to continuously rub the dough with cold water.

"This is manual work, as long as you keep washing until the dough is out of powder."

This looks simple, and Wei Yiqi is very interested.

Na Xiang Xiaoke and Wang Qiang are trying to make pearls, and they could have bought ready-made pearls. But if everything is bought finished products, and they just boil them when they come back, they are afraid of being slapped by the audience as opportunistic.

It’s just that the pearl **** look simple, and it’s really not easy to make them soft and waxy. It's either too hard or it doesn't form, and several pots are wasted.

Compared to Xiao Ke's hurried hands and feet, Zhou Meng and Hu Miao's live broadcast room was joyous and harmonious.

Zhou Meng and Hu Miao are the biggest sources of traffic for the program group. The photographers take special care of them. The shooting angle and language of the lens are very particular.

The window is clear and the photographer is facing Zhou Meng's slender hands holding sushi, slowly moving up until she takes a picture of her delicate face.

Hu Miao laid hands on Zhou Meng, and the two of them smiled at each other from time to time, and the live broadcast room burst into flames.

[Ah, ah, ah, the scene of the idol drama, my c knocked to real] [Mengmeng is great, the sushi is not inferior to the professional]

[Not only is it not bad, you can go to shop and sell it, my goddess is so versatile] [I really want to eat the sushi made by my brother, I envy the fans of the imperial capital]...

Tang Qiaoqiao counted the number of buns, then put a thin layer of oil in the pan, and placed the fried buns in circles from the outside to the inside. A total of 80 fried buns can be placed in a pot. .

When the bottom of the pan-fried buns is slightly golden brown, pour in water, close the lid and continue simmering over low heat.

When Tang Qiaoqiao is cooking, he always concentrates, the aura in his hands seeps into the food faintly.

At this time, Wei Yiqi had washed the gluten, and the soup of the pork bones had been simmering, and the whole kitchen was filled with the savory taste of bone soup.

The side dishes in the spicy soup are different from place to place. Tang Qiaoqiao chooses daylily, fungus, kelp, bean skin, peanuts and gluten.

The peanuts are hard to cook, so pour them into the soup and cook, sprinkle with appropriate amount of green onion, ginger, light soy sauce, salt, and spice powder.