125

Chapter 125

  The base gradually calmed down, no one with supernatural powers died for no reason, and the anxious people finally returned to their normal lives.

  But the doctor was not happy anymore. He kept a gloomy face every day, no longer stepping out of the door of the laboratory, and immersed himself in researching data and medicine all day and night.

  He no longer pays attention to the news from the base, as if he had anticipated this situation a long time ago, and the momentum of his research seems to be competing with something.

  Zhao Sanye came to the laboratory more and more times, and he would spy with the doctor for a long time each time, and before he left, he would take away many new reagents developed by the doctor.

  Qiao Feng didn't know what the Doctor and Zhao Sanye had said, but he could feel that the two must be conspiring something, or why they were preparing.

  Until this day, a siren suddenly sounded in the base. The siren in the base rarely sounded, even if it was suddenly attacked by mutant mosquitoes, the siren never sounded.

  Qiao Feng and the colleagues in the laboratory were both blank and scared, but the doctor was full of energy and said to the door of the base, "She is finally here!"

  Soon Qiao Feng knew why the sirens sounded. The base encountered the biggest crisis in history. A large-scale group of zombies appeared outside the base, and they surrounded the base strictly!

  For some reason, the doctor did not withdraw to a safe place like the high-levels in other bases. He seemed to be very interested in this zombie besieged city. He took Qiao Feng and stood on the wall of the base, paying attention to the battle situation all the time.

  Zhao Sanye sent many people to protect the doctor and him, even though he was incidental.

  There are dozens of high-level abilities around him and the doctor. They don't need to deal with the zombies under the city wall, they just need to protect the doctor.

  Compared to the doctor's enthusiasm, Qiao Feng now has the desire to die. The densely packed zombies under the city wall can't see the end at a glance.

  These zombies are no longer ordinary zombies, they have also awakened their abilities, and those abilities greet the people on the city wall as if they don't need money.

  All of a sudden, all kinds of abilities flew in this space, dazzling and dizzying.

  The zombies under the city wall are no longer the zombies in Qiao Feng's impression. They seem to have human thinking, and they have actually learned to cooperate and cooperate with each other.

  Despite the doctor's high-tech weapons, this battle between people and the zombie group is difficult to distinguish between victory and defeat. It lasted from dawn to dusk without any progress.

  The zombies seemed to have no end, and the zombies that fell down quickly made up for it. The supernaturalists on the city wall are obviously struggling, and they have rotated several times.

  "Master, why don't you withdraw first, this experimental body number one has not shown up! I don't think it will be over here for a while!"

  At midnight, Zhao Sanye came once and persuaded the doctor to withdraw to a safe place first, but the doctor refused.

  The battle was anxious and lasted until the next morning, and Qiao Feng finally saw Subject One again.

  She was standing in the middle of the zombie army wearing a red dress, which was so conspicuous and eye-catching.

  Qiao Feng felt that she appeared to be there suddenly, and she showed an evil smile in the direction where the doctor was.

  A few seconds later, she turned around again and walked towards the back of the zombie army, and soon there was no trace.

  The doctor obviously also saw Subject One, and his face finally showed a smile, "Quickly, tell Zhao San, we can take out our secret weapon!"

  As soon as the doctor finished speaking, a supernatural person behind him responded and walked in the direction of Zhao Sanye.

  In less than a minute, Qiao Feng learned that the secret weapon the doctor said was a bazooka, and there were many more bazookas under the city wall!

  "Bang bang bang..." After a few times, slices of zombies fell down, and they fell straight to the ground, seeming to be frozen.

  It turned out that the rocket launcher used reagent bombs, and I didn't know what kind of reagent it was. The effect of paralysis was so obvious, and the range of paralysis was so wide.

  Soon, the base side took control of the situation, and a large open space was cleared under the city wall.