87

Chapter 87

  "Do you have a way?" Wang Yiyi's eyes lit up, looking at Xiao Ya in front of him expectantly.

  Xiao Ya nodded proudly, "I have been promoted quite a bit in winter, so you look like the master..." She said, she glanced at Wang Yiyi's belly.

  At this time, Wang Yiyi couldn't care about Xiaoya's beating, and asked tentatively, "Then I will move you out now?"

  Wang Yi glanced at Xiao Ya and nodded, without delay, he and Xiao Ya made room together neatly.

  As soon as Xiaoya got out of space, she didn't wait for Wang's instructions, so she stumbled across the small courtyard and found a corner to take root. In a blink of an eye, the dense mass of roots disappeared without a trace.

  Wang Yiyi is very novel, because Xiaoya stays in the flowerpot every time he leaves space. This is the first time that he has rooted in the soil. "Are you planning to stay here for a long time?"

  "Master, if you don't move the nest, I should stay here for a long time!" Xiaoya is trying hard to push her roots into the depths of the earth, the unknown distance spreading.

  Wang Yiyi looked at Xiao Ya a little weirdly, what better thing outside this attracts Xiao Ya? Let it throw away the soil and well water in the space farm.

  "Could it be that there is the crystal nucleus you want deep in the ground?" Wang Yiyi asked curiously.

  Xiao Ya was stunned for a second, but she didn't expect her master to figure out her careful thoughts so quickly, "Master, the underground world is lively, and those mutant little beasts can turn into my nourishment!"

  In the spring when everything is resurrected, for Xiaoya, there are treasures everywhere, not only can suck the mutant small beasts under the ground, but also can catch the large mutant beasts on the land, so as to suck their crystal nuclei.

  For those beasts that have not mutated, and have no crystal nuclei, Xiao Ya is dismissive. The hard work for a long time is not just for the crystal nucleus.

  Wang Yiyi was a little strange, the cluster of seedlings in the corner of the small courtyard was quiet today for an unprecedented time, and there was no sound for a long time.

  "Hey, you little guys, why are you too quiet today!" Since Xiaoya said that he could help the villagers solve the mutant wolves, Wang Yiyi was relieved, and at this moment, he was in a good mood and squatted in front of the bunch of seedlings. Asked.

  Unexpectedly, the seedlings looked at the little buds not far away with some fear.

  "Hey, I didn't expect you to be a local snake!" Wang Yiyi looked at Xiao Ya who was constantly busy over there, jokingly.

  At this moment, the small buds were constantly tapping branches and growing new green leaves, and I saw that dense vines were spreading around at a speed visible to the naked eye. Some have even climbed out of Wang Yi's small courtyard, but their footsteps did not stop, and they still stretched towards the distance...

  It didn't take long for the village to boil, because Xiaoya's vines were so terrifying that they spread to the corners of the village, as if covering the whole village with a layer of green.

  Wang Yi looked at the overwhelming vines, and couldn't help but worry a little, "Little Ya, don't block the road in the village, it affects the normal life of the villagers!"

  Xiaoya shook her body proudly, "Don't worry, I won't cause you trouble!"

  Before the words came to an end, I saw the vines retreating towards the sides of the road like a tide as if they had received an order, and quickly vacated the main road in the village. Those vines are very clever, and they extend towards the roofs and walls where they don't hinder the villagers...

  Wang Yiyi originally thought about how to explain to the villagers, but unexpectedly, the villagers didn't have time to come to ask questions at all, because the pack of wild wolves had already left the mountain and was rushing towards the village.

  "Come, come, babble, babble, babble..." Wang Yi heard the cry of the seedlings in the corner of the small courtyard, and hurriedly climbed up to the second floor of his home, towards the village. Looking south.

  I saw in the open space to the south of the village, the villagers were hiding behind the new earth wall built by the earth-type supernatural powers, looking for an opportunity to attack the dense group of wild wolves. Obviously this is not a group of ordinary wild wolves, they know teamwork, they know how to cooperate, and they quickly smashed through a few holes in the earth wall.

  When Wang Yi saw the group of wild wolves break through the villagers' dirt wall, he was very anxious, but Xiaoya's vines were still some distance away, and they couldn't help at all.

  "Boom, boom..." Along with the violent explosion, among the electric light and flint, Wang Yi saw a large swarm of wild wolves being blown to the ground.

  Seeing the improvement in the front and feeling calm, I couldn't help feeling that Xu Qing, the base chief, really had two tricks, and he could even get explosives.

  The wild wolves suffered a big loss in explosives, and now they became more cautious, rushing towards the crowded direction. Xu Qing was afraid of accidentally hurting the villagers. For a while, he was a little afraid and missed the best time. The explosive also lost its original value.

  "It looks like this is really a group of cunning mutant wolves, Xiao Ya, what are you waiting for!" Wang Yi immediately urged as he watched Xiao Ya's vines have touched the edge of the battlefield there. .

  As soon as Wang Yi finished speaking, Xiaoya started to move, and saw the vines passing through the villagers and extending towards the wild wolves. Before you know it, green vines are all around those wild wolves.

  Because those vines grew quietly and silently, and did not affect both sides on the battlefield, they did not get the attention of the villagers, and of course they did not get the attention of the mutant wolves.

  Just as the situation on the battlefield became tense, and when the two sides became anxious, the vines moved and moved toward the wild wolves with lightning speed.

  Weaved into a dense green large net, firmly netting the prey in the middle. At first, the wild wolves were still clamoring frantically, slamming against the green vines around them desperately. But soon, Xiao Ya moved towards the crystal nucleus in their heads. Slowly, the big net stopped without any movement.

  Just when the villagers were puzzled and wanted to come forward to investigate, the green vines dispersed like a tide, leaving the villagers with the corpse of a wild wolf whose crystal core had been taken out.

  No matter how shocked the villagers are, Xiao Ya is happily absorbing the energy in the wolf crystal core at this moment. Those green vines were swaying happily, and they seemed to become denser and greener.

  Wang Yiyi was originally worried that the villagers would dislike those layers of vines, but after the wild wolf, the villagers directly regarded Xiaoya as a patron saint, hoping that there would be more green vines like this in the front and back of their house. .