25

Chapter 25

  According to the agreement, Wang Yiyi took the team to join Zhang Heng early the next morning. This time the team added a lot of people, which happened to have a total of 50 people. In order to save gasoline, the group of them only drove a large truck.

  Wang Yiyi thought that Zhang Heng was cleaning up the zombies in front, and the journey this time must have been exceptionally smooth. Fifty people are slightly crowded, and Shangjia Village will be there soon.

  Unexpectedly, there were still three or four kilometers away from Shangjia Village, their big truck was actually attacked by a small wave of zombies. Unprepared, when Wang Yiyi and the others reported, the group was already trapped in the big truck.

  Under the truck, one by one zombies frenziedly slapped around the truck compartment, bumping, and the people in the car were panicked at first. But soon, he picked up the iron rod or machete in his hand, and smashed it towards the zombie's head.

  Soon the villagers mastered the knack like playing whack-a-moles, and slowly took control of the situation. Standing on the top of the truck, Wang Yi was about to breathe a sigh of relief when he saw a dense crowd of zombies coming from a short distance, and his scalp was numb.

  "Everyone, hurry up, make a quick fight, and there are zombies attacking in front of them..." While shouting to everyone, there was a whisper in their hearts, this Heng and they are afraid that they are in trouble, otherwise it is impossible to have So many zombies are wandering outside.

  Seeing that the zombies near Kaka were almost cleaned up, Wang greeted everyone one by one to hold them firmly, and then immediately ordered the driver to increase the throttle and slam into the group of zombies in front. The driver was also unambiguous, and immediately increased the throttle and ran towards the zombies...

  Soon the truck ran into a bloody road among the zombies. Wang Yi couldn't take care of the zombies who were gnawing on them. She had to hurry up and meet Zhang Heng and the others to see what happened. thing.

  As a result, before the Kaka opened two miles, they met Zhang Heng who had been fighting against the zombies, each of them seemed to have been fighting for a long time, very embarrassed. Wang Yi immediately ordered the driver to stop the car, and the big guy picked up the guy and got out of the car to help.

  As Wang Yiyi and his group of fifty people joined the battle, Zhang Heng obviously felt that the pressure had been relieved a lot, and hurriedly shouted at Wang Yiyi and them, "Don't fall in love with the battle, and retreat to the village when you find the right opportunity! "

  Wang, who was exploding the head of the zombie, immediately noticed the danger hidden in Zhang Heng's words, and immediately removed a large truck from the space, and shouted, "Look for the right opportunity, get in the car and go!"

  After everyone heard it, they fought and retreated to the side of the car, and climbed onto the truck one by one, and they all got on the car without much effort. Zhang Heng motioned that they drove a big truck in front of the road, while he took Wang Yiyi and Luo Luo into a private car and broke behind the convoy.

  Although Wang Yiyi got his driver's license, he never drove by, so he instinctively squeezed into the co-pilot with Luo Luo. Zhang Heng didn't say much. He got into the driver's seat, controlled the steering wheel with one hand, and kept throwing fireballs toward the zombies outside the window with the other.

  Seeing Zhang Heng throwing a fireball, Wang Yiyi remembered that his abilities were useless. At the moment of life and death, he instinctively used the iron rod he was better at. At this moment, he took a sigh of relief and could try to drop the small spike.

  Wang Yi opened the window of the passenger seat, condensing his mental power, and three small spikes appeared in his palm. She threw them toward the window with a trace of expectation, and then stared out of the window with her breath held in her breath.

  "Wow!" Wang Yi exclaimed one by one. If it weren't for sitting in the car and the occasion was wrong, she would definitely hop around on the spot.

  Zhang Heng also looked out the window following Wang Yiyi's exclamation. In his always indifferent eyes, there was a rare flash of surprise.

I didn't know it was a coincidence, but Wang Yiyi did it deliberately. Those three small spikes were firmly stuck in the face of a female zombie. As the small spike pierced the zombie's skin, the zombie's movements became slower and slower. The little spiky ball became bigger and bigger, and greener, slowly covering the entire zombie's face...

  Suddenly, the zombie seemed to be sucked dry, and the skeleton was like a domino effect, falling down with a "pop"... Within a few seconds, only a pair of white bones remained on the ground. The gleaming nucleus in the middle of the bones.

  And those spiky balls the size of yoga balls, under the guidance of Wang Yiyi's mental strength, bounced to other zombies. As if retreating, it was adsorbed on other zombies. When the green thorn ball was about to turn black, it suddenly burst open, and the countless small thorn balls conceived inside scattered with the bursting force.

  Soon, those little spikes swallowed all the zombies chasing around the team. But Wang Yiyi now feels that the whole person is not good, the hunger and dizziness are all coming, she is like a patient with hypoglycemia, her face is pale, and the sweat is falling down.

  Wang Yiyi knew that she was exhausted, but she didn't even have the strength to open her mouth, let alone take out some food from the space to supplement her energy. In fact, she is now more eager for the crystal core, but he knows that there are no people in the car.

  When Wang Yiyi returned to Qingming again, she was still in the car, and Luo Luo still leaned on her and sat in the co-pilot. The car was still driving on the country road, but now it looked exceptionally peaceful. The cool breeze brought by the car at high speed poured in from the car window, which made her feel particularly comfortable.

  Suddenly she felt something more in her hand, and when she looked down, Luo Luo was stuffing the crystal nucleus in her hand hanging on her knees. Looking down with his hand, there was already a pile of white powder piled up next to the co-pilot. Wang Yi was very embarrassed, thinking how many crystal nuclei he had sucked.

  Wang Yiyi said embarrassedly, "Luo Luo got off the car and went to pick up the crystal nucleus for me?"

  Luo Luo raised a small face and nodded worriedly. Wang Yi's heart suddenly warmed, and he couldn't say anything. He could only hug Luo Luo tightly to express his gratitude. At the same time, he also warned himself that he would never try his abilities so recklessly and let Luo Luo follow the risk.

  "The first time you use the power, there is no way to control it, which leads to the overdraft of the power, which is understandable." Zhang Heng looked at Wang Yi who was full of guilt and said, "Luo Luo gets off the car and collects the crystal cores for you. , I looked at it and knew in my heart that I would not let her have an accident for you."

  Listening to the first half of Zhang Heng's words one by one, Wang who was holding Luo Luo felt a little comfort. But what does the second half of the sentence mean, yes, it is true that Luo Luo cannot be caused to have an accident for me, but why does it sound so awkward.

  "Next time you do what you can, don't spread out so many spikes at once. Your current abilities are still too weak...not enough to allow you to control so many spikes at the same time." Before Wang said one by one, Zhang Heng made another cut.

  Wang Yiyi's attention was instantly shifted to his own ability, thinking about his own ability, but he really didn't let himself look forward to it for so long. How cool, a spike ball makes the zombies not even scum, no no no, a spike ball makes the zombies only scum.

  What Wang Yiyi didn't know was that her spikes were more than that. Even Zhang Heng was worried about Wang Yiyi, he only saw the spikes that had no ability to control in the end, bursting like soap bubbles, and the green sap quickly disappeared in the dry soil.

  Under the dazzling sunlight, that piece of soil seemed to be different from the surrounding soil... But Zhang Heng glanced at it because he was worried about the coming tide of zombies, but didn't think about it.