47

Chapter 47

  Under the division of labor, the green mud on the ground was also cleaned up.

  "Yiyi, it's not that I said, your little spiky ball is really against the sky! You will be the treasure of our team in the future!" As soon as the truck filled with green mud was put into the space, the monkey couldn't help but ridicule.

  The atmosphere was very pleasant for a while, and everyone followed.

  "Okay, everyone, don't make fun of me! We haven't collected the supplies this time! Although the supermarket is destroyed, there are other shops. Fly legs are also meat!" Wang Yiyi was a little embarrassed, gagging. .

  As long as Wang Yi thinks of the materials that were buried in the flames, his heart will be dripping with blood.

  "There is no danger in the town now, let's split the troops into two groups, and we will gather here later!" Zhang Heng looked at the crowd and suggested.

  "I and one or two space supernaturalists must be separated. Hurry, hurry, who wants to be with me!" The monkey sold himself like a treasure.

  "Why don't you have a family of five, plus Da Hei, you have a team of six! We are also a team of six, just right!"

  Wang Yiyi did not hesitate, and immediately agreed, "Then you are responsible for the left side, and we go to the right side!"

  After that, everyone started to get started. Sure enough, there were no zombies in the town. Wang Yiyi and the others had gone for a long time before they met three or five.

  Wang Yiyi and the others are not very lucky. Many of the shops on the right sell fruits and vegetables. The last days have been so long, and these things have long been moldy and rotten.

  It was almost half a street before the situation improved and gradually there were some clothing stores. However, there are few young people in the town, and they sell clothes for middle-aged and elderly people.

  In the spirit of Ning Que Wulan, Wang Yiyi's space is also large enough, but he has not picked everything into the warehouse of the space. In case next time, you still need to ignite the fire, so it won't hurt to throw this away!

  Along the way, Wang Yi collected a lot of middle-aged and elderly clothing, and some four-piece suits on the bed, but there was nothing else.

  "I knew that just now, I chose the left, why should I choose the right!" Wang Yiyi said boredly.

  "Look at how you talk, whoever accepts it differently, it's all from our team!" The mother gently slapped Wang one by one.

  Wang Yi felt obedient for an instant, and said, "Hey, I don't want the monkeys to be too tired!"

"Come to live, gas station and bus station!" Dad pointed not far away and motioned for Wang Yi to look over.

  Isn't this the gas station that I wanted to come to, but didn't come in the end, "I hope there is enough fuel in it, but no matter how much, I will take it away!"

  Fortunately, the gas station did not disappoint Wang one by one. There were two newly arrived oil tanks just behind the gas station, and the staff had not had time to arrange them.

  Now it happened to be cheaper, Wang Yiyi, and all the tanks and trucks were moved into the space. After strolling around this gas station, Wang Yiyi and his team had enough petrol and diesel.

  Wang Yiyi finally got a big ticket, became satisfied, and ran towards the bus station not far away.

  Seeing a few zombies in front of him, as soon as Wang Yi was about to start his hands, the zombies fell straight down, "Which one of you did the hands? Isn't Zhang Heng you?"

  "Well, let me practice my mental strength!" Zhang Heng calmly walked over from behind.

  "You are invisible to murder! Ah, you are invisible to killing zombies!" Wang Yi felt that Zhang Heng's ability was too fragrant for a moment, and it matched his indifferent temperament.

  Zhang Heng quietly solved the zombies. If he didn't understand his abilities and changed to someone else, he would definitely be looking for a murderer right now.

  Forget it, I won't be envious, my little spiky ball is also very good! I like such a swagger, such a cool ability!

  "Dad, do you smoke the gasoline in this bus? How do you get it out!" Wang Yi looked at the neatly packed bus in the bus station, and started with the idea of ​​gasoline inside.

  "Give me to your dad, this is my special skill!" Dad said, looking for tools.

  "Why don't we take a few buses and put them in the space, and then we will drive another one later! This way, all the people in our team can be together, and we can discuss what we have." The mother thought and began to solicit. Everyone's opinions.

  "I'll take a few cars first, and later we will drive one, and when we get to the assembly place, I will ask the monkeys." Wang Yi felt that it was all right, so he did what his mother said.

  The team of Wang Yiyi and the others quickly finished the collection, and drove the bus towards the agreed place.

  What they didn't expect was that the monkeys were faster, and they had been waiting at the agreed place long ago.