58

Chapter 58

  There was nowhere to stay at the gas station, Wang Yiyi and the others had to continue walking, and finally found a good car 4S shop just across the street and settled down.

  After getting out of the car, everyone was in high spirits when they were obviously not coming, and all of them were a little bit disappointed. At the beginning, when the taxi driver kindly reminded, everyone was still half-believing, and there was a trace of luck in their hearts.

  But now that they are driving all the way, Wang Yiyi and the others found that many stores have been stolen, especially some small supermarkets and other food shops. The people who were going to have a big meal in the evening are no longer interested, even the monkeys have asked for instant noodles.

  It may be because this car 4S shop is too remote or too small to be patronized by other survivors. The seven or eight brand-new cars inside were well laid out, but everyone didn't even bother to look at them for a while.

  Sitting around the front desk of the 4S shop, everyone in the team was a little silent, quietly eating a bowl of sauerkraut instant noodles. My mother looked at everyone, "It seems that what the taxi driver said was right. The county town should have been raided almost! We probably won't get any results this time!"

  The monkey took a bite of noodles fiercely, "Brother Heng, how about we go directly to the provincial capital tomorrow morning, this time we should go faster and stop resting! We have found the supplies, let's take a good rest!"

  Encouraged by the monkey, the other lads in the team echoed, "Yes, we can endure hardships, so we ride motorcycles!"

  "Yes, we can't let others lead this time! Otherwise, we'll be out for nothing this time, and we haven't gotten anything yet!"

  "If we don't hurry up in the provincial capital, then it is estimated that this time we really came back empty-handed!"

  Hearing everyone babbling, one by one was so excited, Wang Yiyi was still very calm. After all, there are still a lot of fruits and vegetables in her space, even some animals. Although the meat is not very rich, it is still very good in this end of the world.

  All she needs to do is to find an opportunity in the future, find a suitable time, and bring these things out to everyone without exposing the space farm. "You said that the county seat has been raided, and the provincial capital has more people. Will there be no supplies long ago?"

  Wang Yiyi didn't want to spoil the current atmosphere, but she really felt that this possibility was still very high. Sure enough, as soon as she uttered her words, the young men who had just expressed their determination were instantly frustrated like frosted eggplants.

  "It suddenly occurred to me. Didn't we collect the green clay all along the way? We can go back to the village to grow our own!" Wang Tao suddenly blessed his soul and said happily.

  In fact, this is exactly what Wang Yiyi is going to say next, but watching everyone now think of green clay, one by one is full of hope. Wang Yiyi stopped talking, and listened quietly to their plan for green clay.

  The monkeys finished the instant noodles in a couple of mouthfuls, "We are originally rural people. Farming is our strong point. Since there is no food, then we will go back to the village to grow it ourselves!"

  "We can't go back to the village yet. We still need to prepare a lot in winter! There may be no food in the county town, but no one else has moved yet!" A thought flashed in Zhang Heng's eyes, interrupting the monkey to return. The idea of ​​the village.

  After listening to Zhang Heng's words, Wang Yiyi would still have acid rain, so he quickly agreed, "Although green mud can be sown, the seeds in our village are not abundant!"

  Now that science and technology are advanced, the rural people are not like they used to, they still keep their own seeds and wait for the seeds to be planted next year. In the spring of the coming year, the village collectively went to the town to buy good seeds after statistics. So at this stage, the village really doesn't have any seeds.

  "Yeah, why did I forget this!" The monkey apparently thought of this too, and slapped his head abruptly.

  "Yes, we still have to collect the seeds tomorrow. In addition, we also need to collect clothes and medicines! Steel from the hardware store, and if you encounter a generator, you can also collect it..." My mother began to list slowly.

  "Auntie, I know, as long as I can take it away, my monkey will pretend to be taken away! My space is four or five times as large as before, and there are more things to hold!" The monkey watched his mother list endlessly and opened. Interrupted with a joke.

  The monkey may be joking, but Zhang Heng did say very seriously, "Just as the monkey said, everything that can be taken tomorrow will be collected, even if you don't remember the purpose now, take it away!"

  "After all, no one knows whether these things will remain in the future. Maybe for many years to come, the world will not be restored to order, and there will be no more factories to produce these!"

  Zhang Heng's words are serious, and everyone has listened to it. Leaving aside others, Wang Yiyi heard it anyway, and now she sees the trash cans next to the streets of the county seat that she feels extremely precious. If these trash cans are new and there is no trash in them, Wang Yiyi would definitely put them in the space without hesitation.

  Wang Yiyi noticed that not only she, but other people in the team today became extra careful when searching the shops on both sides of the street. One by one could not wait to take a magnifying glass and dig the ground three feet to find available supplies.

  The taxi driver was right. The county was raided and very clean. Wang Yiyi and the others did not see anything to eat all morning. At the same time, the county is also very safe. It may have been cleaned too many times, and even zombies have become scarce.

  Wang Yiyi and the monkey have always been the main force in collecting materials. Let alone how the monkey is, Wang Yiyi was called enthusiastically all morning.

  "Sister Yiyi, here are a few bags of screws I have collected, you can put them in the space!"

  "Yiyi, hurry up and put these kitchen utensils in!"

  "Yiyi, these cigarettes and alcohol have not been raided, so I will help your dad to collect them soon!"

  ............

  Wang Yiyi didn't know how many things he had installed, anyway, he didn't stop all morning. She throws all the miscellaneous things into a warehouse in the space. Anyway, the warehouse is huge and can hold a lot. When it's time to go back to the village, and then put it all at my mother's material station, the villagers should be happy to pick it up.

  As for other medicines and clothes that are often used, Wang Yiyi puts them in another warehouse and can take them out when they are convenient to use.