64

Chapter 64

  "Mom, I don't know, I only know that if my will is firmer, I won't be able to see those hallucinations!" Wang Yi said softly.

  The monkey watched Wang Yi and they ignored themselves, they kept muttering there, and couldn't help raising the volume, "One by one, what's the matter with you now?"

  Wang Yi looked back at him impatiently, "I don't know if you are real or my illusion, you just stay aside!"

  The monkey was so shocked by Wang Yiyi's words that he pointed at himself, not knowing what to say.

  "Mom, leave them alone! They may be hallucinations, let's hold our hearts!" Wang Yi grabbed his mother one by one, eagerly hoping that she would try to see if the result was the same as himself.

  My mother closed her eyes, clenched her hands into fists tightly, and then slowly opened her eyes after a long time. Wang Yiyi looked at her expectantly, "How is it?"

  My mother shook hands one by one, "Maybe not, I think they are still there! Doesn't it seem like an illusion, or am I not strong enough?"

  Wang Yi hurriedly said, "Mom, leave them alone, do you still feel cold now? What do you think it looks like outside?"

  "It seems that there is no snow anymore. Why are the monkeys holding a shovel and shoveling around there!" It turned out that the monkeys saw Wang Yiyi's divine chattering, and there was no progress for a while, so they went out to shovel the snow.

  "Mom, it looks like it really is our illusion! What is certain now is that you, Luoluo and I must be fine!" Wang Yi looked at his mother and began to undress, knowing that his guess must be correct. Mostly.

  But what should they do now? How can we break this round?

  By the way, Wang Yiyi suddenly blessed his soul. Zhang Heng had always been obedient to his mother. If his mother did something to him, he would definitely not fight back. Besides, Dad always can't fight back or scold him. Why don't you try?

  Wang Yi moved his lips, silently talking to his mother about his plan. My mother nodded, expressing her understanding.

  Mom concentrated her mental strength, and a wind blade in her right hand slashed towards Dad's arm. I saw my old man's posture agile, turning around flexibly, and easily dodge a blow.

  He stared at his mother tightly, with a little defensiveness, but didn't say a word. At this moment, Wang Yiyi still has something to understand. This is absolutely false.

  If the real dad and mom did it, he would definitely be in a hurry. He would start self-examination a long time ago, and then he would try to coax mom! How could it be possible to stand there with a little defensiveness and still motionless!

  "Auntie, what's the matter? Have something to say!" The monkey couldn't figure out the twists and turns inside, and quickly threw down the shovel and ran over to persuade him to fight.

  Wang Yi looked at the troubled monkey, a little anxious, "You get out of the way, or you will clean up with you! He is not my dad, if it is my dad, why is he still indifferent now?"

  Dad finally spoke, "I think there is something wrong with your mother. In such a cold day, you two are still wearing such thin clothes? I think you have a problem, right?"

  The monkeys nodded, thinking that what Uncle Wang said is quite reasonable. Today's Wang Yiyi and the others are really weird. Even if they wear short sleeves on such a cold day, they still sway their mom to dad. Do it, how do you see it is not right!

  My mother didn't care about so much, and it was a few wind blades that blew towards my dad. Although they all avoided the vital points, the momentum looked terrifying.

  Wang Yiyi was planning to find a whip or something from the space, as long as this person was subdued. After all, her little spiky ball is really terrifying. Before she figured out what was going on, she didn't even want to hit her dad and them cruelly.

  But Xiao Ya reminded her in the space, "Master, I can, let me go out, I can trap them with vines! Just prepare a pot of crystal core for me!"

  Wang Yiyi didn't think about saving crystal nuclei at this time, and quickly prepared a pot full of crystal nuclei according to Xiao Ya's instructions. As soon as Xiao Ya got out of space, its roots plunged into the basin full of crystal nuclei, absorbing it frantically.

  Soon Xiaoya's vines continued to spread, covering the entire shop floor and walls...By the way, the door was also tightly blocked. Wang Yi was deeply afraid that Xiaoya would not have enough energy, so he put a lot of crystal nuclei in the basin.

  "Xiao Ya, tie them all together!" Wang Yi communicated with Xiao Ya one by one with consciousness.

  "Okay, Master! It's a piece of cake!" Xiaoya responded cheerfully, and soon there were many more branches.

  The monkeys looked at the branches pouring in from all directions with horror.

  "Wang Yiyi, what are you doing? Are you wicked!" The monkey yelled angrily while cutting the branch that entangled his ankle with a knife.

  Wang Yiyi ignored them, but directed Xiao Ya with his mind, "Just tie it up, don't hurt them!"

  Soon, the monkeys were all sturdy and hung on the wall one by one. Looking at the angry faces of everyone, Wang Yi thought to himself, if the monkeys are real, they will definitely think she has a problem at this time.

  But at this time, Wang Yiyi was 100% sure that Zhang Heng was not really Zhang Heng. Zhang Heng clearly knew that the best way to deal with vines was fire, but by this time, Wang Yiyi hadn't seen him use fire powers.

  "Let's talk, what the hell are you?" Wang Yi stared sharply at Zhang Heng who was bound into a ball.

  Zhang Heng smiled contemptuously, "Should I ask you this? You are weirder than everyone here!"

  This rhetorical question made Wang Yi angrily laughed, "At this time, you are still pretending, if you are Zhang Heng, why don't you use your fire abilities until now? Others may be helpless with the vine, but Zhang Heng, how could you be To tie it up?"

  Wang Yi shook his mother's hand, and recounted the incident that she and Zhang Heng used fire to deal with rose vines. At this time, everyone stopped yelling, and they all looked at the fake Zhang Heng thoughtfully.

  "One by one, even if what you said is right! They are all fake, even we are all fake! But it is not a problem to hang us like this!" The monkey's words are so sensible, but they happened to be poked. Wang Yiyi's sore feet.

  Although Wang Yiyi now knows that there are problems with those three, what should he do? She didn't dare to be cruel, what if she still belonged to her dad?

  What to do? What to do? What to do? Wang went around in circles one by one, and couldn't think of a reason for a while.

  "One by one, why don't we go out and have a look, let's find Brother Heng?" The mother said anxiously.