79

Chapter 79

  "Ah, I haven't come back!" Wang Yiyi was a little disappointed, but he thought about it.

  If I don't have those weird dreams in this life, or if I haven't found any space all the time, I shouldn't be so impulsive to quit my job and go back to my hometown.

  If you don't come back, stay in the densely populated capital city, there are zombies everywhere, can you still live? Wang Yiyi didn't dare to think anymore.

  "Last life, my parents..." How did the parents of the last life live without me? Wang Yi asked cautiously.

  "My parents have always been my parents, in this life, as in the previous life. I have always stayed with my parents, but we are not doing well... I did not take good care of my parents..." Zhang Heng was sad. He held tighter, and his heart ached when he thought of all the things in his previous life.

  Wang Yiyi seemed to feel Zhang Heng's pain, turned around and hugged Zhang Heng back, "Don't think about it, we've been fine in this life!"

  She raised her head, held the handsome face of the man in front of her, and kissed the corner of his lips with a trace of comfort, and said seriously, "I will always be with you for the rest of my life!"

  Zhang Heng looked deeply at the little Nizi in his arms, as if he wanted to carve her deeply on the cusp of his heart. He gently squeezed her chin, slowly lowered his head, and kissed it deeply. It seemed that only in this way, all the beauty in front of him appeared real.

  "Yiyi, in this life, it's nice to have you!" Zhang Heng said silently in his heart.

  ...

  The sky was gloomy, and the rain kept falling, never stopping. Wang Yiyi and his family have been in the house for three days, and they have never gone out.

  Mother Wang closed her cashmere jacket, "This weather is really evil, I was in short-sleeved shorts two days ago, and now I can't wait to wrap it in a down jacket!"

  Wang Yi shrank lazily on the sofa, looking at his mother who was pacing in the living room and said, "Mom, what's the matter with this, winter hasn't come yet!"

  "Yeah, when Brother Heng said that he wanted to build a fireplace at home, and there were so many firewoods prepared in the back, I thought it was unnecessary.

Now it seems that it is really necessary. Why does the rain keep going, and I don't know what's going on in the vegetable shed? "

  My mother was uneasy, for fear of an oversight on the vegetable shed, but the big guy has been busy for more than half a month. If there is really a cold winter, so many mouths can be counted on the greenhouse.

  "Mom, if you really can't stay free, go to the backyard to see the livestock that Xu Qing sent here!" The tractor, chicken, duck, rabbit, piglet sent by Xu Qing, is now locked in the backyard of Wang Yi's family. 

  "Yes, just now Lolo said to feed the rabbits, and I haven't come back for a while, I have to go and see!" Mother muttered, and went to the backyard.

  Wang Yiyi was a little funny, but Luoluo regarded those rabbits as treasures, so she couldn't wait to carry them into her own bedroom and raise them.

  Originally, Wang Yiyi planned to keep the animals in the vegetable shed. When the vegetables in the shed are mature, they can be fed directly. But Lolo really likes these little animals so much, he just grinds her for a long time, and finally his mother decides to raise it in her backyard.

  As soon as there was no time, he dragged Da Hei to the backyard. Wang Yi thought with all his heart, if Luo Luo had developed feelings, would everyone dare to touch those rabbits? Forget it, it's a big deal to move some out of the space and replace it!

  Since Wang Yiyi's space farm was handed over to Xiaoya to take care of it, she has never worried about it anymore. Only occasionally went in to look at the piles of vegetables and fruits in the grain store. By the way, the farm is now overflowing with eggs, and Xiaoya specially arranged a grain store specifically for eggs.

  Wang Yiyi actually looked forward to the passing of time and the livestock in the backyard to breed quickly, so that she would have a reason to distribute the eggs in the space to everyone in the team.

  Now Wang Yiyi has started to think about the good life after this period of time, because she heard from Brother Heng that winter is the most stable, and even the zombies are hidden by the ice and snow.

  Brother Heng said that all dangers will be covered by ice and snow, but as the ice and snow melt and everything recovers, mankind will face greater danger.

  At the end of the day, the danger is not only the zombies, but the grass and the tree may kill people, but the most terrifying thing is the unpredictable human heart.

  "Oh, old man, you are back! How about the vegetable shed!" Wang Yiyi was startled by his mother's loud voice, and instantly regained his senses. It turned out that it was Dad and Brother Heng who have returned.

  "Hahaha, that's fine! The green clay one by one is really good, it has sprouted!" Dad responded loudly to his mother, bending over to change shoes at the hallway.

  Wang Yiyi quickly put on her shoes and greeted him out, "It's okay, it's not sour rain!" Although there is a metal corridor connecting Wang Yi's small courtyard and the vegetable greenhouse, she still can't stop worrying. After all, the acid rain outside is not so destructive.

  "It's okay, it's fine! Don't get a drop of rain, just put your heart in your stomach! Thanks to your husband's foresight!" Dad couldn't help teasing when he saw Wang Yiyi in a hurry.

  Wang Yi's face blushed, but still arrogantly replied, "That's right, don't look at whose husband it is! Isn't the husband I picked for your daughter-in-law?"

  Before I finished speaking, my mother couldn't stand it anymore, and poked Wang Yi's forehead, "You will be happy if you find this treasure of Brother Heng! It's also because of Brother Heng that you can stand it. temper!"

  Wang Yi proudly stuck out his tongue at his mother. Dad was watching the mother and daughter laughing happily, and there was a burst of laughter in the room.

  Zhang Heng grabbed the little woman who was leaping towards him, and habitually kissed her on the forehead, "Slow down, be careful that it hurts you!"

  Wang Yiyi was also accustomed to his husband's small movements, and enjoyed his gentle care very much, and suddenly fell on him and refused to move.

  Zhang Heng even enjoyed Wang Yiyi's intentional or unintentional intimacy. He wished Xiao Nizi could be a little lazy in front of him.

  He picked up the little woman who was resting on him, sat down where Wang Yiyi had just been lying, and found a comfortable posture, and the two of them leaned on the sofa together.

  Mom and Dad have a black line. The young people nowadays really have no eyes to see. But seeing the young couple so affectionate, their old couple is also very pleased!

  Even if one day, their old couple is not good enough, they can close their eyes with peace of mind, and don't have to remember that there is no one to take care of their daughters.