86

Chapter 86

  "Three or four hundred?" Wang Yi heard the same exclamation as Xu Qing. There are really a lot of wolves in this pack. The average pack is at most dozens.

  Zhang Heng nodded and continued, "Well, I am hungry for a winter wolves. The fighting power is not comparable to that of ordinary wolves."

  "Yes, this is really a devastating disaster for the group of little things!" After listening to Zhang Heng's words, Wang Yi had a more real understanding of the panic of the group of little things in the corner of the small courtyard.

  "Then have you notified Xu Qing that he is now the head of the base after all, and he still needs to come forward for many things!"

  "Before I go home, I have been to Xu Qing's place. He will definitely do something." Zhang Heng nodded, and then expressed his worries, "If the average wolves are not terrible, Xu Qing They can barely handle it. I am worried that this is a bunch of mutant wolves..."

  Zhang Heng thought of the various mutant beasts that appeared in his previous life, and it was also when everything recovered after winter, but it did not come so early in this life.

  But at this time in his last life, Zhang Heng didn't stay in the country. He didn't know the situation in the country very well either. Maybe there was a mutant beast long ago, but he didn't know it.

  So Zhang Heng at this moment was also uncertain. He couldn't determine whether the group of wild wolves in the deep mountains to the south had mutated.

  "Mutated wolf?" Wang Yiyi was a little surprised, but at the same time he was even more worried.

  Is the apocalypse after winter so cruel? It is not easy to seek a refuge in the apocalypse, so that you can lie down and take care of it!

  "Well, there have been many mutant beasts in the last life, and the mutant wolf is one of them! But at this time in the last life, the village has long ceased to exist, and I don't know if there is such a group of mutant wolves."

  Zhang Heng slowly recalled, when did he hear about mutant beasts in his last life? It seems to be a month or two after the ice and snow melted.

  Wang Yi raised his head, as if thinking of something, "Then have you told Xu Qing that this might be a bunch of mutant wolves?"

  Zhang Heng sighed and shook his head helplessly, "Oh, the villagers are afraid of wolves. The wolves can scare them enough, let alone mutant wolves?"

  Yes, if it is to deal with wolves, the villagers can withstand gritted teeth; if it is a mutant wolf, the villagers must have lost their hearts before they even started.

  Wang Yiyi didn't dare to think about the consequences of dispersing people's hearts, "It doesn't matter if we don't tell them, we are not sure!"

  Wang Yi thought for a while and continued, "The people in our team still have to tell, and we must be mentally prepared!"

  Wang Yi still has confidence in his team members. After all, everyone has experienced so much together, how could it be so scared and distracted by the mutant beast!

  Sure enough, when everyone in the team heard the news the next morning, Wang Yi saw surprise in their eyes, but did not see fear.

  The monkey's brain circuit was very strange, and he asked Wang Yiyi an unexpected question, "Mutated wolf? Can the meat of mutant wolf be eaten?"

  "Yes, three or four hundred are a lot of meat, enough for our village to eat for a few months!" Zhu Zi quickly agreed.

  Because of the existence of Space Farm, Wang Yiyi has never lacked meat. I never thought about this question at all, and even more did not ask Zhang Heng.

  Mentioned by the monkey at this moment, Wang Yiyi also looked at Zhang Heng curiously.

  "It should be edible." Zhang Heng thought of the base in his previous life, but there were many stalls selling mutant beasts.

  The monkey immediately became excited when he heard it, "If it can be eaten, this is a good deal. It's all meat delivered to the door!"

  Seeing the monkey so optimistic, Wang Yiyi couldn't bear to pour cold water on him, "Everyone should be more cautious. In the eyes of the wolves, we are also ready-made meat!"

  The monkey immediately patted his chest and promised, "We have improved a lot in winter with our abilities. If nothing else, there is nothing wrong with self-protection!"

  "Who wants you to protect yourself?  sister Yier means to keep the whole village!" Wang Wenqing curled his lips and attacked the monkey.

  The monkey didn't get angry either, and said cheerfully, "I know what one means one by one, isn't it just under the cover of the nest, the eggs are settled!"

  At this moment, not only Wang Yiyi and his team were discussing with each other, Xu Qing was also very busy.

  As soon as the villagers heard the news, they were shocked, startled and terrified, and they were rushing around Xu Qing, wanting to ask for some understanding.

  Xu Qing couldn't bear the disturbance, leaving two of his subordinates to do ideological work for the villagers, and immediately took them to the foot of the mountain to the south to get busy.

  When everyone was busy, Wang Yiyi was forced to stay at home to rest.

  Looking at the crowds before and after, Wang Yiyi felt very uneasy. This is the preparatory stage. Everyone won't let themselves intervene. If the fight really starts, wouldn't she be helpless at all.

  She didn't want to drag everyone down, Wang Yiyi took advantage of everyone's absence, and then slipped into the space farm. He began to exercise his abilities, allowing the small spike ball to change flexibly into all kinds of appearances under her control.

  When Xiao Ya saw that the hostess rarely came in alone, she immediately wanted to happily move towards her. Unexpectedly, the hostess had exercised her abilities on her own. This practice was all afternoon.

  Xiaoya finally took a look at the time when the hostess was resting, and quickly discussed with the hostess, "Master, I heard that there are mutant wolves, can you give me some mutant wolf crystal nuclei?"

  "You are well-informed, and now you are thinking about the nucleus! I don't know if the village can survive this raid?" Wang Yiyi was a little worried.

  "What's the problem with the mutant wolf, let me go out in minutes!" Xiaoya said proudly, "but the crystal core belongs to me!"