116

Chapter 116: Sleeping Experimental Subject One

  "Oh? It's the new experimental body number one that Qiao Feng mentioned last time?" Zhao Sanye became more curious when he heard that the antidote was related to experimental body number one, and wanted to see it later.

  When it comes to Experiment No. 1, Dr. Gao looked obsessed, and his tone was quite proud, "Isn't it, that's my perfect No. 1 experiment!"

  After a long time, he seemed to have thought of something and continued, "Zhao San, didn't you say that you wanted to see my experimental body number one last time? Let's go, I will take you to see it myself!"

  "Hahaha, it's the first time I have seen an outsider in this perfect experimental subject, and even Qiao Feng has never seen her new look. Zhao San, my old man treats you well!"

  Qiao Feng hadn't seen Subject One for a long time. One morning, he was going to check the equipment on Subject One in the compartment as usual to see if it was still operating normally.

  As soon as he put his hand on the electronic display, the door of the compartment opened from the inside, and the disheveled doctor walked out and told him that he would not need to care about the number one in the future.

  After the doctor finished speaking, he turned and went into the cubicle again. He stayed inside until the next morning and came out. After he came out, the doctor was radiant and radiant, as if he had met some happy event.

  Qiao Feng didn't know until today that at that time the doctor had already turned Experiment One into the perfect Experiment One he wanted.

  Since then, Qiao Feng has never been to the cubicle again, nor has he seen Subject One. Even now, he is still not allowed to enter the compartment.

  "Qiao Feng, you will arrange these reagent bottles, and you will take Zhao Sanye away later when you come out!" After Dr. Gao ordered Qiao Feng, he took Zhao San and walked towards the metal door.

  "Hey, this mutant fish has changed a lot!" As soon as Zhao Sanye passed by the iron cage with the zombies, the mutant fish in the transparent glass tank flung his tail and attracted his attention.

  This mutant fish doesn't have the initial shadow. It has a layer of black "fish scales" that look particularly thick, and its teeth are sharp and long, especially like the fangs of the zombie in the cage.

  "Don't underestimate this layer of black fish scales, it is invulnerable, even if your wind power is used to the extreme, you can't leave a trace on it!" Seeing Zhao San's face full of surprise, the doctor was quite surprised. For satisfaction.

  "Don't worry, I will use this fish scale to make you a piece of armor at that time, even if the zombies make dumplings for you, I can't do anything to you!" The doctor said to Zhao San with great interest, the latter repeatedly thanked him after hearing it. .

  Seeing Zhao San's low eyebrows pleasing to the eye, the doctor seemed to be happier, "Go, let you see my experimental subject number one!"

  As soon as the voice fell, the metal door of the compartment opened, and the sensor light inside instantly lit up, illuminating the corners of the compartment.

  For a moment, Zhao Sanye thought he had come to the aquarium. A square transparent glass cabinet filled with water occupies more than half of this compartment.

  "This is your experimental subject number one?" Zhao Sanye said as he looked at the long-haired woman in a bikini with her limbs firmly locked in the water.

  "How about it! My experimental body No. 1 is perfect enough! Even the appearance is exquisite!"

  Zhao Sanye looked at the woman in the water, indeed she had exquisite features and enchanting posture. But the big straight legs were shining with gold, and Zhao Sanye took two steps forward, only to find that they seemed to be fish scales when he got closer.

  The doctor seemed to see Zhao Sanye's question, and he explained, "This is a mermaid, how could it have no scales? You see, the scales are much more beautiful than the ones outside!"

  With that, he pressed a switch on the glass cabinet, and soon the water in the glass cabinet was drained. The fish scales on the woman's legs also disappeared, revealing her pure and flawless skin.

  "Don't underestimate my subject number one, she has condensed all the advantages of subject number two and subject number three."

  "It not only possesses the rare mental abilities of Subject Three, but also possesses the invulnerable armor of Subject Two."

  With that, the doctor pressed the switch again, and the glass cabinet was filled with water in an instant, and the fish scales on the woman's legs appeared again.

  The doctor picked up a tube of reagent from the table next to it, poured it into the water, and slowly said, "She's in the water, but she's just a mermaid!"

  Zhao Sanye thought silently in his heart, isn't this just a fish, if a person could stay underwater for so long, he would drown soon!

  "Then when will she wake up?" Zhao Sanye asked curiously, looking at the woman with her eyes closed in the water.

  "After all the abilities are fused, that's when the fish scales are all over the body!" The doctor seemed to say expectantly.

  Zhao Sanye suddenly noticed that there was something similar to an antenna on the glass cabinet, which was shining brightly.

  Before he had time to ask, the doctor proudly said, "No matter how powerful I am, the perfect experimental body number one, but she is under my control.

  This is the latest energy shielding instrument I invented specifically for her. With this energy shielding instrument, she can only stay here obediently! "

  As the doctor said, he poured a few more tubes of reagents into the water. After the reagents were completely integrated into the water, the doctor slowly said, "Let's go, when she wakes up, I will show you how good she is! "

  Zhao San nodded and followed the doctor out of the cubicle. The metal door was slowly closed behind him and locked.

  Because there was no one in the compartment, after a while, the sensor lights were all turned off.

  At the moment when the sensor light was about to go out, the woman's eyelashes in the water seemed to tremble, and something seemed to be getting out of control a little bit.