18.

𝗔𝗧𝗟 📍???

for the last couple days everything been going into burrs aolani had a doctors appointment the following week about her baby. and she didn't think she'll get good news since kaleo caused a lot of stress.

and another girl had came to her " as a woman " saying that he got her pregnant to.

aolani was just going threw shit left and right and her job had her working over time. kaleo mama the only person who was making it actually work better for her. she told her just to drop her grandbaby off anytime.

shortly after aolani got back from staying at amira house, she started was distancing herself from her.

meanwhile after running some errands aolani was in the house finna post a life update. but she asked her fans from her story to ask her some questions to answer them. and she was gone answer them true fully.

aolani was gonna be eating some wing stop while setting the camera up to start the video. she was so hungry and she just came back from the store couldn't wait.

after she got the questions ready she started eating a wing , they smelled so good.

she laughed at her self but decided to start the video " heyyy my lovely's , so today i'm gonna be doing a life update and you know mental health check , where i wanna do with the channel more. oh and will i be starting a business and more of that good self " she smiled while continue talking.

" also i'm gonna be doing lil mini mukbang, due to the fact well my child won't lemme be great, so without a doubt let's get intoooo the videoooo " she said singing.

" y'all i am so hungry, like ion know if it's just me or it's my child but it's definitely both. oh yea guys kaliah is with her grandma and i think her dad went get her so probably should be coming to drop her off in a lil bit, i don't know. but let's get started " she said eating her wings.

" 1st question... what are your pet peeves ? " she asked from the screenshot. " my pet peeves are definitely, smacking, annoying questions , people being extra for no reason or trynna show out. because bitch don't play wimme. " she said.

" #2.. will you have a baby shower and gender reveal? and on a scale one to 10 how protective you are. " she smiled at this question thinking of her baby. " y'all i love my babies so much. they like my heart and when someone hurts them or have them intentions i'm on go. no stoping me. " she said honestly

" and yes i will have a gender reveal on YouTube just for you guys , just like we did for kaliah " she said drinking her juice.

" #3 are you and kaleo official or it's not there nomore " she rolled her eyes a little bit. " i wouldn't say really anything certain but you think you know a person until you actually give them what they want. " she said directly in the camera.

" #4 what's your opinion on fake friends . " she thought about it. " i'm just say bitches just be weird , i had a couples bitches in my face that was fake and i beat they ass. so if anybody play with me they know wassup. " she said humping her shoulders.

" #5 do you miss getting drunk. " aolani made a face " don't get blocked " laughing so harddd " don't do my babies but yes i do trust me when this baby drop it's over " she winked in the camera.

𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara