13.

𝗔𝗧𝗟 || 5:00 𝑝𝑚

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝗔𝗧𝗟 || 5:00 𝑝𝑚.

Kaleo had wanted to give aolani a break and took kaliah with him to his moms house after he brung back Lani food. Even tho they wasn't gone be gone long. He was just giving her a break since she was still sleep.

He made sure before he left he had kahliah bottle and car seat and diaper bagg. And change of clothes just in case she have a accident. He texted Aolani where they was so she won't wake up thinking he kippnap kahliah.

After he put kaliah in her car seat she felt asleep. He grabbed his keys and walked out the house making sure to lock it behind him. making his way to his car. He opened the door to the back of his car and put his daughter in.

Once he put all her stuff in and made sure he could see her putting the mirror for the seat on her. So he can see when she wake up or throw up. He started making his way to his moms house he like down the street literally from aolani that but live in the white folks neighborhood.

Kaliah started to wake up but she wasn't fusing or nothing since the car was moving. But he knew that wouldn't last for long since they literally finna pull up to his moms house in three minutes.

Minutes later his phone started ringing. It was Aolani wondering where they was. He answered " where y'all at " she said eating her food being nosey. He shucked his head " pulling in my moms drive way I'm call you back when we get inside so I can get our daughter out in one. " he said to her enforce hanging up.

Kaleo started getting kaliah ready to get out unblucking her seatbelt. Grabbing her diaper bag and bottle already knowing he gotta warm it up. He was glad she was sleep the whole way here.

They both walked up to the door and knocked while kaliah started whining his mom opened the door she stop crying. He was glad because he couldn't deal with it by his self.

" why she out here crying up a storm I hope you ain't starving her. " his mama said opening the door grabbing kaliah as her and kaleo walk in. Kaleo chuckled at her how he barely gets attention now. He was glad his sister was home his mom only had three kids.

He was Thankful for that. Knowing his mom had to struggle being a single mom of three even doe she never asked anybody for nothing they're dad was in jail but he still sent money and supported them Regardless of anything.

Kaleo and his siblings close because they was the only real friends never turnt against eachother. His sister kaneshia was the youngest and the baby of the family literally the golden child. She was twenty one she came back from college for the holidays.

The real reason she came back was for her boo but she wasn't gone tell kaleo about it or her other brother. It was they closest friend that they grew up with no doubt they won't kill him if he hurt they're only sister.