06 .

𝗔𝗧𝗟 || 12:50 𝗔𝗠

𝗔𝗧𝗟 || 12:50 𝗔𝗠

Aolani and kaleo actually been ok for the few hours she had told him she was pregnant. He has been more supportive then she would've thought he wasn't gone be honestly. She can tell they already love they baby.

Kaleo was actually coming over here in a couple hours she was thinking about him being over here to when she tell her family members the news. But wasn't gone show him on camera she don't know who he talk to.

Aolani got her camera and turnt it on started recording " hey guys I wanted to tell you guys first why I haven't been posted in 3 week I've been tired , throwing up well yesterday actually I found out I'm pregnant. Yayyyy to that I don't know what I'm having yet I hope a a girl. " she said to them Joyful happily.

" I'm vlogging today because I wanted to get my family reaction of me being pregnant on camera well actually close friends. I called my mom and dad and sister this morning they actually supporting me and my baby on the run you know being a supportive family. " Aolani said to the camera

" me and my baby daddy going to tell them actually today together and no he's not going to be on camera on in the video for safety and privacy reasons. But y'all will see him later on in the journey I promise " she said

" I'm going to continue recording once he get here please leave any negative comments or anything harmful love you guys Make sure you like comment and subscribe and enjoy the video muahhh " she kissed the camera

Ok now lemme see where his ass At she said to herself calling kaleo " 𝙝𝙢𝙢 " He said once he answered. " 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙗𝙤𝙮 " Aolani asked him with her face Scrunched up at him. " 𝙞'𝙢 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. " he said to her in the same tone she rolled her eyes and hunged up.

" stupid ass bitch " she said rolling her eyes hard. she ignored the first knock When he knocked on the door she started walking to the door to open it when she opened the door he was finna knock again " I don't like you " he stale faced her " want me to go get you a snicker ? " he said with his hands on his hips.

" bastard stay outside ugly self you trapped me so how I'm be on my period ? " she said shaking her head at him. " oh Yea it worked I see the bump coming threw image on our second baby twins ?" he said walking in closing the door.

" nigga twins? Outcha fucking mind You sure I won't go get a abortion right now ? " she raising her eyebrow at his comment. " very positive. , you sure I won't shoot you ? " he said flashing her.