15.

𝗔𝘁𝗹 || xmas day!𝟴:𝟯𝟬 𝗽𝗺

𝗔𝘁𝗹 || xmas day!
𝟴:𝟯𝟬 𝗽𝗺.
𝗔𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗜 daniel

Aolani and kaleo woke up listening to Christmas music playing downstairs since they went to cuddle up. Few days ago they traveled to California with kaleo family to celebrate Christmas but ended up coming back due to the fact of her family member passing. kaliah had made two months yesterday so of course her new skills started working.

Kaliah woke her parents up sobbing on them to wake them up since they looked peaceful sleep. A lil to good. lucky kaleo had already went and got Aolani presents let's just say he cashed out out holidays wasn't his favorite but it was now since he got a family.

Aolani and him woke up grabbing kaliah to take her to open the presents of course it wasn't a bunch of stuff because she's only two months but kaleo wanted Lani to opened his gift he got her first.

" merry Christmas honey, I'm thankful for everything you get or got me ok? So let's say you will be mad about what yo gift is " he said laughing at her confused face giving her the gifts.

She opened her first one and immediately almost started the water works. He gave her a Chanel bag the big red one her second gift was the tote bag everybody been getting he already knew she wanted it because she kept talking about it.

She got so many gifts from him she couldn't even keep count but the last three from him was a surprise. " here " he handed to her and it was a pair of keys with no name on them. She already knew if it was keys of course the car will be outside so she threw on some shoes going out side.

running down stairs lucky not falling down the steps she was welcomed to a Mercedes G wagon 63 with red rims she screamed loud crying because this is literally her dream car and she told kaleo she wanted in the hospital pregnant with kaliah.

She didn't think he'll remember or even buy it. Let's just say he know he finna get some surprise couchie tonight. She turnt around and seen him and kaliah in they onesie smiling even doe liah didn't know what was going on. She started walking to them crying he gave her a hugged while he whispered nasty stuff in her hear making her laugh.

They went to go park the car in a parking spot to go back upstairs and open the rest of the gifts. as they opened they gifts as a family kaleo forgot one gift from aolani and it was two real small box aolani was dying from laughter.

Kaleo was scared because two kids was enough right now. Starting to make him pull out more but he know he won't he started thinking as he unwrapped it slowly. As he opened he got more excited once he seen what it was he started jumping up and down.

" ouuuu babyyyy i know you didn't cash out out out " he said putting his hands on his hip with her bonnet smiling at her. Aolani gave him a full diamond out grill & a diamond ring to match his Rolex he just know he finna get some good sex tonight.