03 .

ATL || 1:00 PM

             ATL || 1:00 PM.

Aolani woke up feeling for her phone while her eyes half opened she had got woke up by her phone kept digging on so she went to the kitchen and made her some breakfast , her phone started vibrating it was her older sister Naima calling.

"You know your on the shaderoom page right ?" Naima asked excitedly that her younger sister finna get famous. Aolani almost
Choked on her food she started reaching for water to clear her throat, "what are you serious or joking? Because lord them comments be eating people alive" she said with concern.

Naima started laughing at her younger sister knowing it was true.
"yes Aolani your on the shaderoom, don't be scared doe I was reading the comments they were actually good no negative comments, yet." Naima said Truthfully, trying to unspook her little sister.

"It probably was from my YouTube video I posted last night, it went virall over night." Aolani chuckled.

Naima looked so surprise that Aolani lazy tail self even posted it. She do be putting her mind to something and never do it so that truly surprise Naima.

Aolani always knew she had the energy to but never pushed her self to actually go for it. Naima was calling her to tell her that she wanted Aolani to come with her to this party at a HBCU.

" you wanna come with me to this hbcu party at 10 ? " Naima asked her younger sister knowing she would probably say no or gone say no Homeboy much Naima was thinking.

Aolani had to think about her answer for a second. But she haven't been out the house in a minute she thought why not. " yeah but you got to come get me " Aolani responded Naima squealed and hunged up happily.

Aolani decided to do a get ready with me since this her first time finally going back out you know. Trynna vibe but just hope no ignorant person try to mess it up.

Aolani had to go look for her camera to record and do her introduction since its 5 o clock atm. She founded the camera on her side of the bed she had to make sure she look ok before recording not knowing who watching.

" hey guys it's your lani back with another video, actually my second video official video so don't take mind if I don't record a good job. " she said laughing at her self nervously.

" anyways basically I'm going to be doing one of them get ready with me for a HBCU college party. I'm do the intro for it , it is currently 5:25 right now so I'm talk to y'all at 8 when I officially start getting ready." she said to the camera smiling.

" oh and Also make sure you guys follow me on Instagram @Aoolani and also on twitter. I'll talk to you guys later " Aolani said closing turning off the camera.

Hours passed Aolani checked the time it was 8 so she decided to continue recording again. She started talking to the camera telling them stuff about her life and where she came from just to make the video not boring. She had to put the camera down to take a shower and shave.

She started recording again once she got out so it can actually be a get ready with me. She started talking to them while picking her shoes and outfit out hoping it be picture worthy.

She started doing her hair but stopped and just did her make up instead because it was gone take longer. she turnt on her phone to check the time it was 9:20 she still had a view minutes.

Finishing her make up she decided not to do it heavy and just do it light but heavy. Since it was gone sweat off anyways she rolled her eyes at that.

Minutes flew by she got done with her hair and took the camera to put on her clothes and shoes, but had to do a transition for them not to see her goods. And put some lipgloss on and walked out the room to the mirror finna end her video.

" Thankyou guys for watching hope you enjoyed this video and make sure you like comment and subscribe! And follow all my social medias muah love y'all. " she kissed the camera ending the video turning it off now she gotta leave made sure she had everything.

Aolani had to make sure she got her pepper spray and knife on her keychain she ordered safety reasons only.

She begin walk to her sister car to go to the party soon as she get to the car her sister started hyping her up. " I know that's rightttttt. Never thought you'll get out your shell. " naima said out of breath. Aolani just laughed she know how her sister get.

They started talking to eachother riding to the party since it was a long ride , Aolani put her phone on the aux putting on what's wrong by rod wave.

" she said what's wrong with you (yeah) tell me why you acting so tough " Aolani sung.

" tell me why you scared to show love ? (Oh-woah)" naima sung pulling in the parking lot to the party, she parked the car making sure she in the right spot and in the line.

Aolani got out the car and checked her self in the mirror before started walking into the party with naima.

We walked into the party and smelt weed & liquor. We started dancing and I felt smb eyes on me I chuckled when naima busted her ass. " Y'all need help?" Somebody said behind me. Once I started helping her up

" we got it but Thankyou but I'm pretty sure she would want your number when she gets back." I said once I finally looked at at him he gave it to me walking off.

I started walking off but I ending up  bumping into this boy on accident " I'm so sorry " I said nervously meeting his eyes that was already looking down in mine he smirked.

" can I get yo 10 ? " he said looking at me smirking. I nodded my head putting my hand out for his phone he gave it to me I put my name on the contact. He started smiling. " aye kaleo we gotta go " one of his homeboys came and patted his arm. Before he left he told " when I call you better answer ". Most like I won't but okie dokie.

I told naima I was ready to go home, we started walking back to her car that was parked at the end. " tonight wasn't that bad I guess " Aolani said to naima and she agreed pulling off.

Minutes later she pulled up to Aolani house dropped her off Aolani told her later and be careful. She started going into her house taking her clothes off ready to get in the tub.

Once she got out the tub she brushed her teeth and washed face and went to sleep. She thought to herself today was a good day.