12.

𝗔𝗧𝗟 || 6:09 𝗔𝗠

𝗔𝗧𝗟 || 6:09 𝗔𝗠.

Aolani woke up from kaliah crying. They're been out the hospital for 1 month now they scheduled a Christmas photoshoot for kahliah because she came after thanksgiving . They was excited but she was scared kaleo might leave and stay out all night.

Aolani would kill kaleo if he do that if he know like she know. He honestly been helpful. His and her friends came by but they only stayed for a sec due to the baby being a new born. and she was sleep.

Kaliah had a daily routine starting now. She would wake up early in the morning around 5 or 6 for a bottle or diaper change. One thing she don't like is having a wet diaper on her butt.

She doesn't like when she have booboo even on her body. Aolani was gone try and bath kaliah today in the sink. Somebody brought them a baby bath sitter it may come in handy. That was very thankful of them but aolani was sleep when they brung it.

Aolani had grabbed kaliah put her babybed rocker thing next to they bed making they way into the kitchen. She sleep perfectly in it because they didn't want to roll on her or hurt her while sleep. And plus she's a new born Aolani only had a queen so it was pretty small for the three of them.

They was at home kaleo was in the bed while aolani and kahliah was in the kitchen. Kaleo woke up feeling for Aolani but he guessed the baby had woke up and she was making a bottle for her. That's the only time she disappear out the bed. She go to sleep before him since the baby came but they don't sleep to heavy.

" ok baby ok I'm finna fix your bottle " Aolani said to kahliah trying to calm her down. Kaleo woke up to he came and grabbed kahliah and she calmed down in one second in his arms. Aolani rolled her eyes at them because she always acting a fool with kahliah but not with kaleo.

" I should make you make the bottle since she wanna show favoritism with her ugly self. Look just like you. " Aolani said salty laughing watching kaleo and kahliah make a face at her. She was still shaking her bottle once she finish she gave it to her.

" shut yo salty ass up girl. How she gone show favoritism when you her mother and I'm her father. Lil fried laced ass yo lace never stay down need to go to somebody new. Baldhead ass I'm glad my baby came out with my hair " he said admiring his baby.

" bitch shut the fuck up nappy headed asss nigga better hope I don't cut your shit while you sleep. Always calling somebody baldheaded lets see if yo ass get some pussy in six weeks" aolani said folding her arms raising her eyebrow.

" aye turn around lemme see how you looked in that old ass hospital grown. " he said busing out laughing at his comment knowing she looked like a granny. Scaring kahliah a lil bit.

" eat my ass bitch. " Aolani said pointing the middle finger at him putting some ice in here mouth. " I already did why you I got a baby in my hands. " he said shrugging. Aolani choked on the ice hard started popping her chest.