14.

𝗔𝗧𝗟 | 4:30 𝗣𝗠

𝗔𝗧𝗟 | 4:30 𝗣𝗠.

It's currently the next day and Aolani and kaleo had woke up by her Alarm she set. Because the stores pack as hell and they wanted to go to the mall while it's not pack. They had to but almost allot of people something.

Normally she only brought presents for her self , Rea'amir , Naima for Christmas Now she buying for kaliah , kaleo mom , kaleo , Naima , Rea'amir , kaleo niece. Meanwhile kaleo got more people to shop for then her.

Aolani and kaliah was going to California with kaleo to his family gathering that's why they shopping earlier. Aolani know this Christmas was gone be so fun. They're doing Kaliah Christmas shoot in a few days.

Aolani has to order kaliah outfit that she gone go pick up and schedule a appointment for the shoot to even happen. Today Atfer she go get kaliah some more stuff she gone do a spicy truth or dare with Kaleo since they dropping kaliah off after going shopping.

Lucky Aolani and kaliah had slept in the guess room just wanting to be alone. first time being alone she automatically almost cried for what she don't know. but Aolani think she's pregnant again because she been throwing up real bad lately.

Aolani really wasn't must've wasn't thinking right. Because it couldn't be no way that she's pregnant especially if she have a 1 month old baby. Aolani made sure kaliah was sleep in her own bed crib. before heading towards her restroom grabbing a pregnancy test.

She made sure to be quiet and not wake up kaleo. She went into the restroom and tippy toed to the toilet she automatically started thinking what the heck they gone do even doe they was gone get threw this slowly.

Aolani took the test and let it sit for however minutes it said sit for. While grabbing her planner to plan for vlogmas. She already knew Her first vlogmas video gone be a Christmas tree shopping starting today since they haven't bought one yet. Atfer she got done planning a few of her videos she went into the bathroom and closed her eyes and grabbed the pregnancy test.

she screamed in her brain.. but now they really have to go to Walmart she honestly wanted to surprise him in the first vlogmas. Because why not even doe he hate surprises she should prank him while surprising him but naa he got come to the store with her anyways to grab the tree.

She grabbed kaliah and put her in the same room as kaleo so she can run to the store right quick. She made sure not to wake her up and place her gently in the crib next to there bed. Aolani walked over to kaleo side and kiss over his face until he woke up finally he woke up mugging her she just laughed at him.

" baby you look so fine but I gotta run to the store right quick then we gone to the store watch kaliah ok. " she said looking him dead in his face he frowned but just nodded " ok later call me so I can come outside with her " he said tutting his lips up.