08 .

𝗔𝗧𝗟 || 5:45 𝗔𝗠

𝗔𝗧𝗟 || 5:45 𝗔𝗠.

It's been Four months since Aolani and kaleo found out they expecting a baby girl. When they found out all there family members was jumping for joy because It was Aolani first child and she the baby of the family. They baby is having a baby.

Aolani is five months pregnant now her and kaleo bond got stronger and deeper. Everyday it get stronger he still capping on her he the only one that hurts her feelings almost everyday. He come over her house everyday sometimes he come unannounced.

But Aolani don't be tripping she enjoy his company even doe he make her cray. Aolani already knew her baby was gone come out just like him her feelings might be getting hurt all the time.

Aolani haven't posted herself in a while on Instagram but she posted her and her baby bump. Like she finna do right now honestly her stomach getting bigger.

@thelonidon

Replied to @thelonidon story

Replied to @thelonidon story ....
Random replied with 😍😍😍😍 my step child.
Checkoutka replied to your story with my babymama lord I wanna tare some up😍😍😍😍💕

Aolani blushed at kaleo comment knowing he was probably with some thot flirting with me. she was gone talk to kaleo later on if he come over but she doubt he'll come before she go to sleep.

Aolani never knew kaleo actually wanted to try a relationship with her but she probably don't see him that type of way. She kinda could've got the idea when she did that prank on him.

Aolani was chilling in her living room watching Netflix trynna catch up on her shows, she try to watch it but end up falling asleep almost everyday.

Somebody started when aolani turnt her favorite show on greys anatomy she was irritated but put a fake tone on when she answered. " hello. " she said lightly. " Aolani have the door open when I come " kaleo said into the phone. " ok and bring me some snacks " he said alright and they hunged up she went to go unlock the door.