07 .

𝗔𝗧𝗟 || 7:40 𝗔𝗠

𝗔𝗧𝗟 || 7:40 𝗔𝗠.

Aolani had to wake up in the middle of the night to get ready for her doctors appointment for the baby. She did not want to be late knowing she'll over sleep. She grabbed her camera and turnt it on to do her intro for it

" Goodmorning guys this video is going to be me taking y'all with me to the doctors office for the baby. I'm closing the appointment like I said was do so yeah I'll talk to you guys after I get out the shower guys look at my bump " she whispered to her camera not trynna wake kaleo up She waved the camera bye.

Aolani turnt the camera off to Take a shower she almost forgot kaleo was here and was going with her. She got out the shower and wrapped the tower around her to go wake kaleo up she knew this was gone be a fight. She wanted to yell but she'll just wake the baby up to

She went to kaleo side and started kissing on his face " kaleo wake up we gotta go see the baby today boy " she said in his hear he acted he couldn't hear her. Hmm that didn't I got some for his ass she thought this should be fun.

" get up before I poor some damn water on your ass or I'm put my wet soaking water on you get up nigga " she said with a attitude. He still didn't budge oh my god " KALEO WAKE THE FUCK UP. WE HAVE TO GO SEE OUR CHILD. " she yelled at him he started getting up then.

" bastard you should've been got up mother fucker" she rolled her eyes at him. She grabbed her camera and started recording her finding some clothes " ok guys I found my clothes I'm just slip my yezzy slides on I'll talk to y'all in the car. " she said to her camera.

" Aolani where the appointment at ? " kaleo asked her sitting up on the bed realizing she never told him that's why he overslept. " on 082 August st Ge I thought I told you " she said to him

" I mean if you did why would I ask you where it's at I would've tried to pull our messages up " he said stale facing her. " oh ok you need a snicker or some ? Acting like you on your mental cycle " she said sarcastically.

" I will get dead on your ass I'm not with that shit this morning " he said truthfully he's not a morning person at all. Catch him atfer 12 , he is not with shits in the morning he'll tell you what's exactly on his mind mean or not.

" ok then crampy " she said shutting up. He laughed hard as hell because she just need to shut the fuck up. " yo shut just shut the fuck up your corny " he said shaking his head.

" Ok " she said wiping her tears away he put his hand on his head " I'm sorry Aolani your jokes just lame ok ? " he said to her she nodded pushing him he get on her nerves he always being mean.

" I'm sorry but do your lace need a snicker ? Because it us fried like Frll .. " he said holding his laugh in knowing she finna cry she looked at him with tears in her eyes " your so mean why would you sayyy thatttttt oh my god " she said crying tears.