description

DREAMS | TIME IN THE CASE OF MAISIE ALVAREZ

Time is never ending; days become weeks - weeks become months - and months become years. 

And in the case of Maisie Alvarez, years become decades. Dozens of decades that pass by especially slowly when you're an immortal being. After a few years Maisie began to forget her human life, if it weren't for her sister (...the only companion she had for her entire life mortal and immortal...) she wasn't sure she'd even remember being human. 

She floated through time, never changing. 

Maisie met many people in her time, people like her. Ariel Moon had quickly become a close companion to the Alvarez sister (...in some cases much closer than just a companion...) and the Cullen coven was seemingly ever growing with some of the best people Maisie would ever have the pleasure of meeting. It was their fondness for humans that kept Maisie going, though she wouldn't realize just how risky being close with Cullen's was until Edward Cullen fell in love with a human.

Isabella Swan was so similar to Maisie in so many ways that it was almost like looking into a mirror. Yet the humans determination to do everything she possibly can to be with the man she loves forever would only cause problems for everyone down the line.

And in the case of Maisie Alvarez these problems come in the form of a Quileute wolf that just so happens to have an un-explainable cosmic connection to her that neither of them will ever be able to get rid of.