Prologue

PROLOGUE BETRAYAL 

PROLOGUE BETRAYAL 

---

       HE COULDN'T HELP IT.

       From the moment he sensed her, he knew he was a goner. Before he even met her eyes from where she sat on the riverbank his heart was fluttering in his chest and he had to resist the urge to jump into the freezing water just to be by her side.

       When he finally met her gaze, chocolate brown hitting a stunning shade of amber with a flurry of emotions, his breath caught in his throat. At first the sensations were overwhelming, seeing himself with the girl cuddled up on an unfamiliar couch surrounded by people he was meant to hate. Holding hands on the beach, dancing at a wedding, and kissing in the rain.

       He knew it was wrong, from the moment he noticed the shade of her eyes he knew what she was. The girl didn't smell like the others, her scent was sweet and intoxicating, but not in the way other blood suckers smelled. He didn't even need access to the rest of the pack's thoughts to know that they disagreed.

      "Disgusting!"

      "Revolting!"

     "Impossible!"

      "Betrayed-"

       It was the final word that caught in his head after he was finally freed from his daydreams with the girl across the river. The word from his alpha who was staring at him with menacingly dark eyes made him shiver and a high pitched whine escaped his lips before he turned his back to the others and fled through the woods.

 The word from his alpha who was staring at him with menacingly dark eyes made him shiver and a high pitched whine escaped his lips before he turned his back to the others and fled through the woods

LIKE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD

i have an instagram account for my wattpad, so i can post updates and information there as well so follow me on insta at "vvickedvvitch.wp"