StreetsNEEDABODY

Dior Saudiah Brewster

"Bro this baby is getting in my damn nerves! He don't let me sleep at all

"Bro this baby is getting in my damn nerves! He don't let me sleep at all." India complained as I played in Essex's little fro.

"You keep saying he, stop calling my niece a he!" I shouted as India rolled her eyes. She swore up and down she was having a boy but I think it's another girl.

"I'm tired and he kicking  me and shit." She sighed as I looked at her through the camera. You could tell India ain't been sleeping sis had bags for fucking days.

"That makes two of us." I said noticing my bags. "Why you ain't been sleeping? I noticed you been at Gigi's house." India asked as I looked up at the tv.

"Roddy is sick, nigga changed into all my classes and basically threatened me. Talk bout some I'm his forever." I said trying to play it off as India sat up.

"You sounded mad nonchalant but you must be scared forreal. You ain't going to class, you ain't sleeping, you staying with Gia. That's not normal." She said as I just got quiet.

"Have you told anyone else besides me?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"He came to my apartment when Baby was there and  wouldn't leave so Baby had to pull his gun out in order for Roddy to leave." I said as India mouth dropped.

"Dior this shit sound crazy! You need to tell Gia and Booby. It's not safe. Where's Gia now?" India asked as I heard noise coming from downstairs.

"I think she just came in the house. I hear noise from downstairs." I said getting out the bed slowly so Essex won't wake up.

"Girl you sure that's Gia? Don't hang up till I hear here voice. Too quiet to be Gia." India said as I walked down the stairs. All the lights were off and it didn't look like Gia was home.

"I think I was just hearing shit." I said as India sucked her teeth.

"Ole scary ass! I'm tired but you better tell Gia and Booby what's up. Love you." She said as I nodded my head. "Love you too." I said as I pressed the red button. 

Walking back up to my room, I moved Essex closer towards the middle of the bed putting pillows around him. It was 10 pm and I was going to try and fall asleep. Ever since I've been staying here I have been getting a little more sleep.

Putting my phone on the charger I closed my eyes.

___________________________________

Turning over I couldn't sleep as usual. Grabbing my
phone, I noticed I had a text message from Gia saying she wasn't coming home tonight. Getting out the bed I went downstairs and went to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle.

Going back up stairs I felt my hair being pulled and my whole body being flung to the ground.

"You thought I wasn't going to get you bitch?" I heard the familiar voice. Trying to get up he grabbed my legs dragging my and quickly put his hands over my mouth.

"Shhh, I missed you." He said rubbing his hand up my thigh.

Biting his hand and kicking him in his dick he hunched over, and I quickly ran upstairs running towards Gia's room.

"You running, imma get you bitch." I heard him as he laughed. Going into Gia's closet I threw all her clothes on the floor and quickly opened up her safe. Grabbing what I needed I placed it in the back of my black leggings.

"Why you doing this to me Dior? You know I love you?" He yelled as I walked towards him.

"Your crazy." I said as he smirked and charged at me tackling me to the floor.

"If I can't have you no one will!" He shouted while wrapping his hands around my neck chocking me. Struggling to breath, I grabbed the gun from behind my back placing it on the side of him and shot it repeatedly until he stopped moving.

Dropping the gun, I wiped the tears that had falling from my eyes and pushed his body off me.

Looking at him as the blood just poured out I quickly turned around and threw up. Going downstairs I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed Baby's number.

"Yo" he said as I started crying in the phone.

"What's wrong? Dior why you crying." He asked as I continued to cry sliding down on the floor.

"I-I-I killed him." I said through my tears looking down at myself seeing the blood on all over me.

"Stop playing." He said as I continued crying.

"Where you at? Who you with." He asked as I continued to cry and immediately I forgot all about Essex.

"It's just me and Essex. I'm at Gia's house." I sniffled.

"Where's the baby? Take him go in a room lock the door. Imma call Booby!" He said hanging up on me as I got up going into the guest room. Essex was still sleeping. Closing the door, I locked it.

Walking to the bathroom, I looked at myself in a mirror. Blood was all over me, tears stains was on my face. My hair was all over the place, I had took the bob out and it was just in its curly natural stage.

Turning the shower water on, I quickly took the black leggings and bra off I had on. Getting in the shower I just stood there crying. I really just took someone's life.

____________________________________

THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORTTTR BUT CHILLLEEEEEEEEE

STREETS NEED A BODY!?

How ya feel about Dior taking homeboys life? She ain't really have a choice.

Ya ready for what happens next though? 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀😉