Pistol to the dome

Dior Saudiah Brewster

"Elijah, no you about to eat dinner, and pick these fucking barbies up

"Elijah, no you about to eat dinner, and pick these fucking barbies up." India yelled causing me to pout. "Don't be yelling at my niece! Let her eat the cupcake." I said as India sucked her teeth and looked back at the camera.

"No bitch, cause then she not going to want dinner." She said as I just remained quiet. I still can't believe my best friend was a whole mother.

"Are you excited for the wedding?" I asked as she nodded her head yea. "This the longest fucking engagement." I said as India sucked her teeth.

"Uncle Jimmy and Chrissy still engaged. We were like five one that happened." She said shading Jim Jones and Chrissy causing me to laugh. "I feel I'm more excited then you." I told her truthfully. My best friend was about my become my sister officially. The wedding was going to be in December. We were in September. India kept her word when she said she wanted to finish college and Easton didn't mind waiting either.

"I just hope I can fit my dress." She said causing me to tilt my head and look at her confused as she started smiling.

"Oh yea I'm pregnant." She said as if it was nothing. "Come again?" I asked as she put the camera from her face to her stomach.

 "Come again?" I asked as she put the camera from her face to her stomach

"WHAT!" I yelled a confused as fuck. I was literally just with this girl two weeks ago and I ain't notice no stomach. "When the fuck? But! How long you knew?" I asked as she put the camera back on her face.

"For two months now. I'm going on 4." She said as I sat there in shock. "But wasn't you drinking at my party?" I asked as she shook her head. "Only thing I had was water." She said and I nodded my head remembering the big ass Life water bottle she had.

"Wow, who knows?" I asked curiousness.

"Easton of course, your mom, dad and Baby." She said causing me to frown. I wasn't going to lie. I was a little salty I wasn't the first person to know.

"Your mom knew before me. She was like India you pregnant. I said no, she brought me a pregnancy test and sure enough." She said smiling as I nodded my head. Deciding to suck it up, I wasn't about to ruin her happiness cause my little feelings were hurt.