Happy Wife

Gia Amour Brewster

"Omg Gia he really has your whole face

"Omg Gia he really has your whole face." I read out loud smiling. "Finally everyone else think he look like his sperm donor." I said while licking my lips reading the rest of the comments.

"He's so cute"

"Look papa they said you cute, say thank you." I said looking down at my son watching him look at the phone as if he could actually read the comments.

"Thwank you." He spoke with the popsicle in his mouth causing me to laugh.

"It's not even 11 am yet and he eating a damn popsicle for breakfast ghetto."

"See ya this why I don't be getting on this shit like that. Always a bitch in my business. We been up since 8 this morning my son had breakfast weirdo." I said shaking my head.

"Yea I got time today. Sick of you hoes." I said.

"Hoes." I heard causing me to snap and turn to look at my son.

"ESSEX!" I yelled causing him to jump and look at me.

"Don't say that. Okay it's a bad word." I told him as he laughed.

"See ya got me cussing in front of my child. I'm getting off this." I said pressing the end button.

"Come on let me clean you up. And say another bad word imma pop you." I told him as he just stared at me laughing causing me to shake my head. Little nigga think everything is funny. I had no idea where he got it from. Damn sure wasn't me and definitely not his rude ass father.

"Give me this you just making a mess at this point now." I told him taking the popsicle disposing of it. Hearing my phone ring, I grabbed it seeing it was my mother FaceTiming me.

"Just doing my morning FaceTime call, where's my grand baby?" She asked as I flipped the camera showing him.

"Mamaaaa!" Essex yelled causing me to roll my eyes. My mom swear this was her child and instead of calling her grandma she insisted on him calling her mama. The lady was truly sick.

"Your sister is truly driving me crazy. She went from not wanting to celebrate her damn birthday to now she wants a dinner. And me ya dad to fly out there. I swear I'm taking your dad and destiny and we moving to some country without phones. Ya damn kids get in my nerve." She vented causing me to laugh.

"That girl don't know what she want. Just ignore her. She getting the surprise party and that's that." I said as my mom sighed.

"I know but hearing her complain is so draining. Now you sure Zach gonna let us do it at his club? Or we have to go to Troy's shit with the leaky ceiling." She said while making a face causing me to laugh.