Girlfights

Dior Saudiah Brewster

"This whole conversation is irrelevant

"This whole conversation is irrelevant. You sound mad fucking insecure. And I don't give a fuck what Erin or Shawn said. If I said I didn't do it then I didn't fucking do it." I yelled at Roddy. We were having a screaming match because he swear I was cheating on him.

"Man go on with that bullshit. I know you fucking one of them niggas. And you left with them niggas too. No female hang with a bunch of niggas they not fucking. Probably ran a train on your ass." He said causing me to laugh in his face. I don't care how serious he was he sounded dumb.

"YO YOUR REALLY CRAZY! A TRAIN? GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled. I couldn't deal with his bullshit right now. I hadn't spoken to him since the night of my birthday then he show up at my apartment a whole week later pressing me about some shit that happened two days ago.

"Must have hit a nerve." He said as I just shook my head. "Nigga you ain't hit shit. I'm just done entertaining this pointless ass argument." I said as he sucked his teeth. 

"Oops did I just walk into something?" I heard causing me to look up and see Erin walking inside our apartment with Emily behind. Laughing I nodded my head yes. I been waiting for this bitch. I hadn't seen her since we went out. If you asked me she's been ducking me.

"Since when I'm fucking Booby or his friends?" I asked Erin as she looked at me shocked. "I don't know are you?" She giggled causing me to suck my teeth.

"Bitch stop playing with me. You ran ya fucking mouth telling Roddy some false ass shit. It blows my mind how you gon start that foul ass rumor even after niggas took care of your tab." I yelled getting in her face.

"Dior please. Clearly Roddy got you mad. Need to direct that energy to him boo." She said trying to step around me but I wasn't letting her.

"No, you seem to have so much shit to say. Say it now. I've been peeping for a minute the little sneaky shit you do." I said as she sucked her teeth.

"Dior you really showing your ass. Doing this cause Em here. We know you not like that." She said as I laughed. "I could give two fucks about Em being here. And that's the problem. You think cause I sit and mind my fucking business I ain't like that?" I asked laughing.

"You no what, how bout you get all your shit and get the fuck out." I said as she quickly looked up at me.

"What." She said as I nodded my head. "Yea get your shit and get the fuck out." I repeated as she just stared at me.

"Come on Dior it's not that serious." Roddy said as I looked at him.

"You can get the fuck out too if we being honest." I said turning looking at him.

"Girl you ain't putting nobody out this my apartment." She said as I laughed.

"When was the last time you paid a bill?" I asked as she got quiet. I wasn't one to throw shit in people's face but she had me fucked up. I was tired of being a good as friend to her and all she did was shit on me.