Spoiled Milk

Gia Amour Brewster

"Ooou bitch you look the fuck good!" Tae said as I recorded myself posting the video on my Instagram story

"And not one lie was told." I said to Tae as he laughed. I definitely did look the fuck good tonight in my grey longs sleeve short romper set from pretty little thing. I had just finished getting dress. Tonight Simone was having a birthday dinner.

"Do we have to go to this?" Tae whined causing me to laugh. "Yes." I said while applying some more lipgloss. Despite how annoying Simone is whenever I did or hosted something she was always there. She would offer her help before Skai. I truly fucked with her she was solid. And whenever someone made it they business to be there and support my I returned the love and energy. So yes I was going to be attending her dinner.

"You drinking tonight?" He asked as I riled my head twisting my lip. "I think, imma have to pass." I said.

"This night about Simone. I know once I get a drank or two it will soon become the Gia and Skai show. I ain't finna do that. With that being said no drinking for me and Skai better not say a word to me either." I said as Tae nodded his head.

I was going to handle Skai another day. I had done a good job avoiding her. But then again it's not like she made much efforts to hang out. It's like she knew she fucked up and to steer clear of me. Whenever we do talk, I have a lot to say to the bitch and it just might get ugly cause we both have smart ass mouth. Only difference I have hands that can back up this mouth.

"Lorddd Lacey on Instagram subbing you again. Can't trust ya nigga around ya own friend or they family."Tae said as I shook my head. I guess she called herself being mad and not speaking to me cause I didn't want to ask my aunt about Marley. The shit a Lacey was posting was all for show. I know she hurt and all but she had to understand, that shit was non of my business not my place to ask. She thought if she posted these subs I was going to chase her ass  but baby girl have me fucked up.

" What I look like asking a grown ass women bout her relations with a grown ass man? That situation had nothing to do with me. If Lacey wanted to know then she could ask Marley or Londyn her damn self." I vented to Tae as he nodded his head.

I don't know what was so hard about that. "But no she rather get on the internet and post about fake friends cool." I added while sitting on the chair. Bitch wasn't hurting me.

"Yea the whole thing is just sticky." Tae said and I nodded my head agreeing with him one hundred percent. It was a sticky situation. "Yes it is! I'm not defending anyone or saying anything cause I don't know shit. But Marley is a hoe! He known for cheating. My aunt she foul as fuck if some something is going on between them. But Lacey continues to put herself in these situations though. If it ain't my auntie it's gone be another." I said shrugging my shoulders. That was just the hard reality and Lacey wasn't trying to hear that.