21

Dior Saudiah Brewster

"Sippin' Dom PérignonBitches fine, glizzy, ninePlay and get shotI'm still missin' my popsWhen is you gettin' out?I been turnin' up for my city (Turn me up)I been turnin' up for my city"

Bitches fine, glizzy, nine
Play and get shot
I'm still missin' my pops
When is you gettin' out?
I been turnin' up for my city (Turn me up)
I been turnin' up for my city"

"YOU LOOK SO FUCKING SEXY! I'm gonna cry." India shouted while recording me as I twirled. These people really surprised the fuck out of me. Honest to god I thought they just didn't want to come and celebrate my birthday.

"You know I'm never missing a birthday. We locked forever bitch." India said while giving me a hug as I nodded my head.

"We're you surprised?" Erin asked as her and Roddy came over causing me to nodd my head.

"Yes! Ya really kept this from me." I said as Erin laughed. "This is my best friend and my niece mom India, and this is Erin and my boyfriend Roddy." I said introducing them.

India and Erin never met each other. I always travel to New York and the few times India has come to Atlanta, Erin seemed to disappear.

"Hi." Erin said with a little attitude causing me to look at her. Of course India didn't notice but I was definitely going to check her about it later.

"This the infamous Roddy, nice to finally meet you." India said as he nodded his head. India and Roddy have had conversations via FaceTime but never met in person. He never met my parents either so tonight was definitely going to be interesting.

"You know your brother mad he couldn't come out here. Kept FaceTiming me. Did she get there yet." India said laughing as I nodded my head. I already knew Easton wasn't going to be able to make it because he was at training camp. He was still playing for the Brooklyn Nets. They practiced and lived in a bubble until the season started in October.

"SHOT O'CLOCK!" I heard Uncle Troy say.

"You twenty one now. Time to get so fucked up you don't want to drink anymore." He said passing me a shot as I shook my head. I wasn't a drinker. Believe it or not liquor tasted nasty. Everyone says it's cause I was underage and I would change when I turn twenty one.

"Fuck you mean no. You taking this shot." He said as I looked over to my mom as she just shrugged her shoulders and same for my dad. Sighing I took the shot tossing my head back immediately feeling the burning sensation on my chest as I swallowed it. "that's nasty." I said making a face.

"YEAAAAAAAA DIOR OFFICIALLY GROWN YA!" Troy yelled causing me to shake my head. "His cute ass funny." Erin said as I scrunched my face up.

_______________

"I told her pull up she said she can't her nigga be sharing locations." I rapped along to Share Locations by Meek Mill, lil Durk and Lil baby. I wasn't drunk but a bitch was definitely tipsy. After the shot they had gotten me to drive the boat a few times.