Everything To Us - The Bad Batch x Gn!Reader

Everything to us.
Stretching your arms out above your head, you took a deep breath inward of fresh air - exhaling with a smile. It had been awhile since you all actually managed to catch a break, no more missions or supply runs for the day just time with the boys which you were thrilled about. Grinning lightly you turned to face Echo who was stretching his arm out like you had been.
"Tired there, Echo?" You asked with a smile against his face as he yawned, placing his hand upon your head.
"A little.." He breathed, chuckling at you. "Fresh air is new to me at this point." Laughing lightly at his response, you walked furtherly down the ramp allowing your eyes to trail across the town that stood before you. Buildings stood tall and you knew it was packed with people, the sound of people's conversations being carried toward you with the wind.
"Right!" Hunter announced, bringing the rest of the batch over to you both ensuring you were all listening. "We're all sticking together. I don't want anybody separating, that only causes trouble." Your mind threw you back into the last time you all split up, it was chaos as each individual group got caught up in some kind of fight which Hunter was trying to avoid. Wrecker laughed, smacking Hunters back in a playful way which pushed him forward.
"There's nothing like a good old fight!" Crosshair rolled his eyes at that, moving to stand beside you and Echo, away from the chaos. Hunter just sighed as he turned toward Tech who was already completely entranced by his datapad.
"Tech, are there any good places for us to check out first?" Without gazing up from his datapad, he nodded lightly and drew in a breath.
"Yes, I do highly suggest the current market they have due to a wide variety of items that should satisfy everybody's interests." You smiled brightly as you wondered if there would be any items you could finally spend your credits on. Maybe you could finally fuel one or two of your hobbies!

You lightly grabbed Echos prostatic, which he had grown, not minding you doing so, he found it sweet. As well as grabbing Crosshair's hand you ushered them all along into the town to go and see the market, for once excitement and guy were the only emotions running through you.
"Let's go!" You beamed, stepping into the town and allowing the scent of a different variety of foods to hit your senses. You knew the others got the same hit of the scents as Wreckers stomach rumbled whilst Hunter just rubbed his head, already feeling a little overstimulated. Humming lightly, Tech gently pushed through and guided you all to the marketplace that every single one of you were curious to see. With a light gasp, your eyes trailed across the dozens of stalls that lined the busy street.
"Anything you want to see first?" Echo asked, smiling at your bright eyes and shocked expression. Continuing to let your eyes trail across the stalls, they fell upon one that was filled with a variety of colours and an array of sweets.
"There!" You called, pulling everybody along, usually Crosshair would be playing his usual tough guy act but in all honesty your joy made him push it aside and have a good time. Arriving at the stall, you finally let go of their hands and began to look at the treats laid out, smiling as you thought to buy a packet of the treats for each of the boys, picking the colours you felt were most appropriate for each member. The Bad Batch stood behind you, having their own little conversation as you picked them out.
"How much for all these?" You asked, a smile against your face as the vendor stared at you, eyes narrowing.
"It depends." He responded, "Can you really buy this many, boy?" Rolling your eyes you  stared at the man before you.
"I'm not a boy and I can afford these - just name the price." You sighed lightly, used to people just assuming your gender but it still always ruined your day. How hard was it to apologise and ask?
"Oh, girl then." He responded, watching as your face fell into anger. "Fifty credits for the lot." Handing the credits over, you held the sweets in your arms.
"I'm not a girl either." You argued as he put the credits away before sitting in his chair again. The smirk soon fell from against his face as it rapidly turned into fear, the five men behind you glaring daggers into his eyes.
"I believe you should apologise to them and correct yourself, don't you?" Hunter snarled, hands against the side with his brothers at his side keeping you beside him.
"And what if I don't?" The man questioned which  simultaneously led Echo to jerk forward making him flinch which made you chuckle a little. Crosshair smirked as he spoke,
"Trust us when we say we're the least of your worries, they'll slaughter you if we give them the all clear." The man's eyes flicked toward your angry looking eyes, sick to death of people disregarding you as a person - he deserved this. Wrecker grinned, punching his fists together as he laughed,
"That would be fun to watch!" Tech stepped forward, holding his datapad to the side,
"I highly suggest you do as Hunter said, the odds are most certainly not in your favour."  The man stood shaking and nodding frantically, facing you.
"Uhm i'm sorry-"
"Y/n." You corrected, smiling at the man before you.
"Y/n, I'm sorry." He turned toward the rest of the batch with a sheepish gaze, checking to see if that was all.
"You owe them the rest of their Credits back." Tech spoke, a little angry as the man fumbled in his bag and returned thirty credits to you.
"Oh yes here, they paid too much - sorry."

With that, you all walked away getting to a quieter spot before sharing a light laugh.
"Thank you all for helping." You were grateful for their help, not to mention happy at the display that occured. Softly grabbing individual packets of sweets, you began handing them out to each of them along with a gentle hug. "But we can't keep doing that every time somebody misgenders me purposely. Hunter gazed at you after he shared his hug with you, smiling softly at the sweets you had picked out for them all.
"Y/n we'll do this every time - you don't deserve to be treated like you don't matter."  Echo spoke as Wrecker hugged you, Tech eagerly waiting for his own.
"You deserve basic respect, y/n and we are about you and we'll argue with every idiot in the galaxy who disagrees." Tech's words were sweet as you gave him his hug and packet of sweets with a smile.
"You mean everything to us."