nineteen

Felix grabs my hand from his hair and pulls it down, turning and facing me. He scrunches his face up at me, grabbing me and pulling me down from the counter, making sure I'm standing before going to Jisung.

"Okay, so," Felix says, a mischievous smile on his face. Jisung eyes him suspiciously, his cheeks full of food. 

"I have an idea." He announces, a smile spreading across his face. He giggles, maybe a little too evil-like when Jisung shakes his head no.

"No. Nope, not interested." Jisung stands and takes the food with him. "Your ideas suck so bad; the last time I listened to you, I was thrown out of heaven."

Felix rolls his eyes. "Well, yeah, but this idea is better."

Jisung groans aloud, placing the food back on the table. "You say that every single time." Felix lights up when he sees that he's victorious. Turning to me, he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Angel~" he says, drawing out the syllables of his nickname for me. I fold my arms and look at him, not letting my face reveal anything. "Do you want to do my idea?" He looks at me, pulling out his best puppy-dog eyes. He even pokes his bottom lip out a little for effect.

Stepping around him, doing my best not to laugh, I go sit next to Jisung. I raise my eyebrows at the pouting brunette in front of me.

"Hmmm," I say, pretending to think. "No, not really." Felix drops the pleading act and shoots me a glare. He thins his lips and blinks at me, unsatisfied. 

He walks closer and crosses his arms. "You don't even know what it is." I shrug, faking nonchalance. Felix huffs and kneels in front of me, raising one of his eyebrows. He's a little lower than me at this angle, so I lean my head down a little to keep eye contact.

Felix smirks at me, and sits up straight, pushing me back into the chair. Resting both hands on the ends of the chair, he cages me into the seat. Leaning into me, his nose brushes the side of my neck and he nuzzles it, smiling into my skin. My eyes close and I can feel my heart rate quicken. 

One of his hands leave the seat to gently slide up my left thigh. He rests it there, not moving an inch. 

"Angel," he whispers huskily. "How can you say no when you don't know what could happen?" 

Felix kisses my neck, moving down to my collarbone. He kisses the left side, then the center, then to my right. He hums against my skin, smirking when he hears my breath hitch. 

"You know, angel, it's rude to refuse something from someone. Especially when their ideas benefit you." He stretches up and gets level with me, tapping my nose to make my eyes open. When I do, I see him inches from my face. He smirks a little at the blush spreading across my cheeks.

Felix leans into me, whispering lowly in my ear, "Don't you want to see what my idea is?" 

I nod slowly, letting my eyes close again. I feel Felix smile and gently place small kisses alongside my jaw. I can feel when he stands because there's an instant loss of warmth. I open my eyes quickly, upset at how he just got up.

Felix is holding his hand out to me, smiling broadly. 

"Come on," he whines. "I want to tell you guys my idea." 

My eyes widen. What happened to the Felix from two seconds ago? The one making my heart race and causing butterflies to make my stomach their home? In his place is a cute, somewhat impatient, guy. His duality is insane.

Sighing, a little aggravated by his ability to drive me crazy, I take his hand and let him pull me up. I look over at where Jisung had been to find his seat empty.

Felix notices me looking over there and laughs a little.

"Yeah, he left. He knows when there shouldn't be an audience." My eyes widen at the implication and I shove Felix's shoulder, unable to stop the heat spreading across my face. Felix laughs again and just gives me an innocent smile. What a lie.

Felix brings me into his living room, where Jisung is sitting on the couch, both his earbuds in. He sees us and takes them out.

"Ah, good. I was so ready to leave if yall got-" Jisung wiggled his eyebrows and moved his head from side to side. I look away from him; I really can't catch a break between the two of them.

Felix rolls his eyes at Jisung and starts to ignore him.

"Okay, so, my idea." Felix stops and looks at both of us, an evil smile growing on his face. Jisung groans, slouching and covering his face with his hands.

"Oh shit, man, I hate your face. Especially when you make that face. Why are you so ugly?" Jisung fake cries, slouching down all the way.

"Yah!" Felix yells, letting go of my hand and tackling Jisung. "What the hell is wrong with you?" They struggle on the couch until Jisung relents, letting Felix push him onto the ground. He waves his hand, gesturing for Felix to continue.

"We should go flying!" Felix announces, clapping his hands excitedly. "We haven't flown together in ages. And we can show Reese what it's like." Jisung shakes his head vigorously. 

"Hell. No." Jisung shakes his finger too, emphasizing his point. "I fucking hate flying. There is no way you will get me to fly willingly. I only fly when I have to. That is the only good thing about here."

Felix makes a face at Jisung, throwing one of the couch pillows at him. He looks at me, pulling out the puppy-dog eyes again.

"Angel, what do you think?" I'm about to agree with Jisung when Felix, the sneaky bastard, winks at me and smirks. As if I'm back where I was five minutes ago, my heart starts to pound and my throat dries up.

"Yeah," I manage to get out. "Sure."

Shit, this dude has me wrapped around his pinky finger.