♡︎32♡︎

|three weeks later|

"AVANI WE DID IT!" I yelled.

"OUR DREAM SCHOOL."'Avani joined in.

"I'm so proud of you guys!" My mom said hugging us both.

"So are you guys accepting?" Bryce asked sitting down across from us.

"Obviously." Me and Avani said in sync. I was so happy I was going to cry. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door, and my mom opened it.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Jaden, Josh, Charli and Nessa yelled running in and hugging us.

"Did you guys get in?" Avani asked Jaden and Josh. They looked at eachother than nodded. We were all so excited. Once everyone calmed down we went to my room.

"Can I talk to Kenz for a second?" Josh asked looking at me. Everyone nodded than walked out of the room.

"Yeah?" I asked even though I already knew what this conversation was going to be about.

"We are good right?" I nodded. " I miss us Kenz. I miss you."

"I've seen you like everyday." I said sarcastically.

"That's not what I mean." Josh said in a serious tone.

"I know Josh." I looked down.

"So let's just say I were to ask you to be my girlfriend again what would you say?" Josh smirked a little, and I looked back up at him

"Josh. Okay before I answer that I just want to tell you, the day we broke up the only person who I wanted to comfort me and hug me and tell me everything would be okay was you." I grabbed Joshes hand, a feeling I have missed.

"Sooo..." Josh laughed a little.

"Then I remembered homecoming and our promise." I started smiling.

"I remember that." Josh smiled. And we both laughed.

"I'm not breaking that promise." I put my pinky out.

"I have loved you since we were 18" Josh said connecting his pinky with mine.

"I love you." I said hugging Josh so tight, then my door opened.

"I'm not going to lie we heard that whole thing and that was the cutest thing ever." Avani said, Charli nodding agreeing with her.

|Graduation|

"I'm really going to miss this place." I said trying not to cry.

"So much happened at this school." Avani added hugging me.

"Thank you guys for helping me through this year." I said looking at all my friends.

"Okay guys this is it." The principal said. "We are walking out in 5 minutes." He added. We all separated and got into our places in line.

After the very long ceremony we all went to the football field.

"I'm so proud of you guys." Charli said running over to us to hug us.