Eleven

(First period seat recap!!! Here's the order; Avani, Jaden, Vinnie, Mackenzie, Josh. Also first period is English.)

We walked into first period and Vinnie was already there I went over to his desk "hey Vinnie!" I smiled at him "oh hey Kenz." Josh walked over to Vinnie and did the stupid bro hug thing and they talked for a little before I sat down at my desk. then Jaden and Avani walked in and came over to Vinnies desk and mine "Jaden I got you a coffee" I said as he put his hand out for a high-five "Umm no WE got you coffee." Avani said sarcastically, She's a very sarcastic person "sorry Vinnie I would have got something for you I just don't know what you like." I felt bad for not getting him something "you can have some of mine if you want." I offered, when I said that I felt Josh staring at me so I looked over at him and he was shaking his head "oh don't worry about and nah I'm good thanks though." Vinnie replied.

Class started and the teacher was running late so we all just talked longer "you look good in that Jersey." Vinnie Laughed, and I smiled "aww thanks." I was now laughing with him. The teacher walked in "Alright class I hope everyone remembered first period is an hour longer today due to tests in other classes!" I rolled my eyes "Today we are starting a group project I have already assigned groups!" I rolled my eyes once again. "Avani, Jaden, you guys will be a group of two and Vinnie, Mackenzie and Josh, group of three." I looked over at Josh and smiled. We had to make a poster so Josh and Vinnie pushed their desks so all three of ours were connected, Jaden and Avani also put their desk close to ours so they could be part of our conversations.

"So... after the game do you guys want to come over to my house? And like swim" Josh said "I can't swim with my cast." I rolled my eyes sarcastically "oh yeah right well.... you can sit in your swimsuit watching us swim." Josh said and I playfully hit his arm "am I invited?" Vinnie said kinda quietly, Josh looked at my then back at Vinnie "Yeah sure man." I could tell that made Vinnie happy. "I'm inviting Charli!" Avani said somewhat loud, me and Josh laughed. "People in the back, are we working!" The teacher yelled making us laugh harder. (This teacher was chill and she allowed us to have are phones out ) my phone dinged
Avani
Dude Vinnie won't
stop staring at u
                                             Umm probs because I'm the
                                                 only one who talks to him
Avani
Idk he might like u
                                                      Avani!!! I have a bf
Avani
Well duh... I don't think
He cares
                                                       No he doesn't like me
                                                            I barely know him
Avani
Jaden agrees with me
                                                                           Stop no
Avani
Ask Josh what he thinks
                                               Maybe... I'm turning my                     
                                                                 phone Off now

"Mackenzie?!" I heard Josh say "oh sorry Umm yeah?" Josh and Vinnie laughed "Do you wanna meet Thursday after practice to finish the project?" I nodded, I was still thinking about what Avani said a couple weeks ago me and Jaden came up with a signal to meet at my locker, so I looked at him and waited to get his attention then I did the signal "Can I use the restroom?" I asked the teacher, she let me go. About 45 secs later I see Jaden walking my direction "you don't actually agree with Avani right?"   He raised an eyebrow at my question "what?" I rolled my eyes "About Vinnie!!" We stopped walking "I mean I don't know much about the dude but the way he looks at you....." I was staring Jaden dead in the eyes, until I heard someone

"didn't know we were having a party out here!" I heard Avanis voice from down the hall "great now the teachers gonna be suspicious...."Jaden commented, we all laughed "ok guys can we not bring up anything about Vinnie liking me.... because one he never said he liked me, two I don't want Josh to fricken kill him and three I don't want Josh to break up with me and hate me.... like promise me you won't " I put my pinky out and Avani joined her pinky with mine "promise...." she smiled as we shook are pinky's "Jaden...." Jaden was just standing there with a thinking look on his face "Guys we sound like a bunch of middle schoolers right now." Me and Avani just stayed quiet "fine... but I don't see what the big deal is I'm sure other guys at the school like you Kenz." I rolled my eyes "name one other person!" I started to raise my voice, I see Avani staring at Jaden with a weird look when suddenly her jaw dropped "ok um Maybe Mackenzie you should head back so the teacher doesn't get suspicious." I nodded and walked away because I was getting angry.

~Jadens POV~
Mackenzie walked away leaving just me and Avani. "You like her!" Avani said to me with a weird tone "what no... she's dating my best friend." Avani gave me the disapproving look "you like her....." she repeated herself and I rolled my eyes "don't tell anyone." Avani started to smile a little "I won't but dude she's like Inlove with Josh."

"Yeah I know... even if they broke up I would never do that to Josh.... and now Vinnie likes her to." Avani looked away then back up to me "I know she loves you to.... I mean not in the same way as Josh maybe not the same way she loves me, but she loves you !"

"Yeah... ok you should go back to class!" Avani said breaking the silence, I nodded and headed back to class.

~Mackenzies POV~
I walked back into the classroom and our poster was still empty "guys we should probably write something down class ends in 15 minutes!!" I was truly concerned but Vinnie and Josh laughed. I grabbed a marker and wrote The proper English Grammar "wow your handwriting is good." Vinnie said making me laugh. I see Jaden walk in and I smiled at him so he knew I wasn't mad then he came over and gave me hug, he was really like my brother. "So Kenzie you just get all the boys don't you!?" Vinnie said as he wrote our names down on the poster. "No... gosh haha no Jaden is my basically my brother!!" I looked over at Jaden and saw his smile drop a little "yep we are like siblings." Jaden quietly said and his voice cracked a little, then the bell rang and we went to second period .