♥︎Two♥︎

I woke up to a bunch of messages, I ignored the ones from the group chat but saw some from Josh.

Josh☺️🏈
Hey

Heyy

Josh ☺️🏈
After practice today some
of us are going to get pizza
if you and Avani want to come.

Ok cool we will be there :)

My bedroom door opened and it was Bryce is "is my sweatshirt in here?" I laughed "which one?" I always took Blake and Bryce's clothes, "the PAU one?" I shook my head "nope don't have that one sorry." He smiled and walked out of my room. I started getting ready for school I ended up putting this on

 I started getting ready for school I ended up putting this on

And walked downstairs "Okay period." I heard Avani say on the couch. It didn't surprise me that she was here already "We should go get Starbucks." I really wanted coffee, "yesssss" she jumped up off the couch "bye mom see you later!" She waved, my dad was already at work. We got in Avanis car and drove to Starbucks, I got a caramel frappe, and Avani got some iced coffee. "Did Blake drive himself to school today?" Most days me, Blake and Avani all rode together. "Yeah he doesn't want to wait for our cheer practice to end so he just drove himself." She laughed and we made it to school.

Me and Avani walked to my locker and I got what I needed for first period. I was about to close my locker than Josh came over to us, "hey" he smiled "hi" I quietly responded. "I should go get my stuff see ya guys in class." She smirked and walked to her locker which wasn't far. "So umm we decided to just order the pizza to my house." He was so cute Avani was right... "oh ok sounds good", "oh I also have a pool so we will probably swim." I smiled and Avani walked back over "hey guys we should probably get to class." Me and Josh laughed and we walked towards our first period class. Once we got there me and Avani went to our regular seats in the back, but today Jaden, Josh and Anthony sat in the back with us. "What's up bestfriend." Jaden walked over to me and put his hand up for a high five, I rolled my eyes and gave him a high five. "Sorry not trying to take your girl." Jaden looked at Josh joking. "Ahah I ship" Avani chipped in "shut up." I looked at her then laughed. Then our class started.

It was finally Lunch, and just like first period the boys came and sat with me and Avani. "Okay so Mackenzie..." oh boy what was Jaden about to say, "what would you say if Josh asked you on a date." Josh punched his arm and I rolled my eyes. "Well... um I guess we don't need to worry about it unless he asks me." I smiled "if we have to wait for Josh to ask then this may take awhile..." Avani and Jaden laughed, me and Josh both rolled her eyes then Blake walked over to us "What's up sis." He sat down next to me "nothing much." Then Avani once again chirped in "we are talking about how cute Josh and Kenzie would be." Blake looked at Me then Josh "I see it." He laughed causing everyone to laugh.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast but was super boring, now it was time for cheer. Me and Avani were walking to the locker room and we changed into Nike pro shorts and a t-shirt, it was actually kinda cold as we walked at Josh and Jaden were walking into the boys locker room, and I was legit shivering, I saw Josh look at me. He ran over to me and handed me a sweatshirt "here" I smiled and put on his sweatshirt over my t-shirt and saw him smile.
"Omg ahh he just gave you his sweatshirt!" I rolled my eyes "no he saw I was cold and let me borrow it" I argued "whatever your the one wearing HIS sweatshirt..." we both laughed and walked over to our coach "so today we will be doing something different... we are going to run suicides with the boys." Me and Avani looked at eachother, we weren't bad at running or slow by any means but our stamina on the hand. "It will help us get in shape for the season." The coach finished her statement and we walked over to the side of the football field. I went over and stood next to Josh and Jaden "dude is that your sweatshirt" Jaden looked at Josh "yeah" "isn't it so cute." Avani added I just laughed. "Guys, Girls we are gonna have one minute for round one if you don't make it to the other end then step out you are out." The football coach basically screamed. The coach counted down and we took off. Once we finished round one basically all the cheerleaders except me and Avani were out. "Nice." Josh put his hand out for a high five which I accepted "30 seconds now" the coach yelled he counted down Again we took off. Now it was me, Jaden, Josh, and Avani the final four "15 seconds now." We all looked at eachother knowing none of us could do that. "3..2..1" and we ran we were all so close but none of us made it. "Good job you four!" Both coaches said and we were all out of breath. We went back to our regular practices and once it ended I just put my jeans on, Joshes sweatshirt was really soft. "Ok I see you" Avani laughed as we walked out and again the boys were standing out there, but this time waiting for us. "Dude I told you she would still be wearing it." Jaden laughed, I started to blush "oh do you want it back... I mean I'm gonna give it back I was just gonna wash it first." Eww I had no clue what I was saying "no um it's fine I don't need it right now... um see you at my place later." I smiled and nodded.