♥︎Fourteen♥︎

(Hey hey, ok I re read this book and it's super cringey sorry about that.... but umm yeah and also Stan Josh for dealing with this Jaden Nessa drama!!! I honestly love Josh!!)

We got in the car and I broke down...

"Kenz what happened?" I tried to answer Avanis questions through my tears "I- I... don't know. I might have just- I think me and Josh... just broke up." I saw Avani and Charli look at eachother, but they didn't say anything. The car ride was silent except for my tears we got to my house and Charli and Avani stayed the night I basically cried myself to sleep.

~Avanis POV-
Ok I have no clue what happened between Josh and Mackenzie, but she was a wreck so once she feel asleep me and Charli decided to text Josh, but first I had to change his contact name...

dude wtf happened
Josh 🙄
??
Are u really that dumb...
Josh 🙄
We just got in a fight
Haha.. just a fight?
That's why she just
Cried herself to sleep?!
Josh 🙄
What?! Why it's
Just a fight
Umm.. she said u guys
Broke up...
Josh 🙄
Wait what.. that was a
Break up?
That's what she said
Josh🙄
No no no..
Shit.. she won't be
At school tomorrow right?
No she won't she gets her
Cast off... why
Josh🙄
Ok just meet me at her locker
Tomorrow morning
Um k....

The next morning me abs Charli didn't want to wake up Kenz so we quietly got ready for school and left "So do we know why they broke up?" Charli asked me as we were walking into the school. "Josh said they had a fight but I'm gonna find some more stuff out." Charli nodded and headed to her locker, and I headed to Mackenzies like Josh said "So how did you fuck up you perfect relationship with my bestfriend." I said as I got closer to Mackenzies locker "hey I didn't even know it was a break up..." I rolled my eyes "just tell me what happened!" I wasnt in the mood for jokes or anything I just needed to know what happened to Kenz. "So when we went in for drinks for everyone she asked my why I didn't like Vinnie and I told her it's because of how he always flirts with her..."

"I literally told her that... okay anyway continue."

"So then she started talking about how rude I am to him or something, and how he's new. Then some how trust got brought into it."

"Wait who brought up trust?"

"Kenz did... and I told her 'it's not that I don't trust you... I don't trust Vinnie' then she was like how can you not trust him he's been here for two days..."

"I mean she has point."

"Ok well he's just so flirty around her, which I pointed out to her also. Then she basically told me she couldn't handle this, us or the jealousy..."

"Wait that's it?" Josh nodded. "I literally told her!!"

"Told her what?"

"I told her how Vinnie likes her, how he would ruin your relationship..." Josh nodded "so you don't think this is my fault?" Josh asked sounded genuinely concerned "honestly no.. I think it's her fault, because I told her multiple times. I'm sure in her eyes it's your fault though..." Josh rolled his "can you talk to her for me?" Before I could answer the first period bell rang... this was going to be interesting...