♥︎Twenty six♥︎

I woke up before everyone else and checked my phone I had a bunch of messages from Vinnie, that I didn't even look at. I got up went to the bathroom and did my morning routine when I got back Josh, Avani and Addison were awake.

"Good morning" I said as I got back into the bed. No one responded so I assumed they all just didn't have enough energy yet.

"What time is it?" Avani asked, so I grabbed my phone and checked.

"8:36" I responded. She rolled her eyes and I laughed a little.

"I'm going back to bed." Avani said turning around.

"Wait Kenz what time is it?" Josh asked in a whisper yell since he was on the floor.

"8:36. You can come lay on the bed." I said, Josh stood up and walked over to the side of the bed I was on I scooted closer to Avani and Josh was on the end.

"Your phone was buzzing all night." Josh whispered to me as I put my head on his chest.

"Vinnie won't stop texting me." I said.

"What's he texting you about?" Josh asked now playing with my hair. I shrugged.

"I don't know let's look." I responded. I reached pass Josh and grab my phone off my nightstand.

"Can you guys shut up I'm trying to sleep." Avani said, causing me and Josh to laugh. I opened my messages.

Vinnie 🙄
Hey, u up

Vinnie 🙄
Do you want to
Get coffee tomorrow??

Vinnie 🙄
It doesn't have to be a
Date.. just friends

I rolled my eyes and Looked at Josh.

"I hate him." Josh said looking me directly in the eyes and I looked away.

"Who do we hate?" Avani said rolling over so she was now facing us.

"Vinnie." Josh responded right away. He sounded a little angry.

"Yeah I've hated him." Avani added

"I thought you were going back to bed." I said with a little bit of attitude. Avani rolled her eyes.

"Do you not hate him?" Josh asked sitting up.

"I don't hate any body..." I said sitting up so I was at the same level as Josh.

"How could you not hate him?" Josh said whisper yelling again.

"Why would I? I mean yeah he did some stuff but I don't hate him." I saw Josh and Avani look at eachother. Josh let out a sigh.

"Whatever." Josh said as he stood up and walked to the bathroom.

|Time Jump|

I was sitting in the kitchen with Charli and Nessa, everyone else was doing something.

"Why is Josh mad?" Nessa asked looking at Josh sitting on the couch next to Jaden and Avani.

"I don't even know, he's being dramatic over Vinnie." I said rolling my eyes  as I stood up.

"Wait Vinnie? What the heck? Again?!" Charli said also standing up with Nessa following. I just shrugged then walked to the couch.

"Hey guys." I smiled sitting down next to Josh who didn't even look or acknowledge that I was there.

"Hey babe." Avani said smiling back and looking at me, but I was looking at Josh.

"Is there something wrong Josh?" I asked because I honestly didn't wanna deal with the drama.

"Nope everything's great." Josh said in a sarcastic voice with a fake smile, I looked at Avani then rolled my eyes.

"Okay I'm not doing this again. Do you think I'm really going to go hang out with Vinnie?" I said getting upset, Josh finally looked at me.

"You've done it before." He said in a serious voice. Avani and Jaden both looked at me and Josh.

"Okay wow." I said standing up.

~Joshs POV~

"Come on Josh really? Avani said to me as soon as Kenzie walked away.

"What?" I asked pulling my phone out of my pocket. I saw Avani roll her eyes out of the corner of mine.

"Kenz literally did nothing! She can't control that Vinnie sent her a text." Avani said and Jaden nodded in agreement.

"Dude you really do need to chill." Jaden said as calmly as possible.

"Guys I'm chill I didn't even say anything." I said in defense. I mean I didn't say anything.

"Kenz literally doesn't hate anyone that's just who she is. So you need to calm down and you really think she's gonna go hang out with Vinnie when the love of her life is sitting in her living room?" Avani said getting angry.

"I don't care that she doesn't hate him, that's not the fucking problem. It's the fact that Vinnie came between us once and if something happens again that could be the end of us forever, and I don't want that." I said looking at my hands. After a few moments of silence someone finally spoke up.

"Ok Josh this is not a middle school relationship. Yeah Vinnie is a total douche, but your getting mad over nothing." Avani said standing up and walking away, leaving me and Jaden on the couch.

"Honestly did I do anything?" I asked turning towards Jaden.

"I mean I think they are being a little dramatic." Jaden admitted scratching his head. After he said that it was silent for like 1 minute, before we heard people walking downstairs.

"We're going to get food you can come if you want." Kenzie said as she walked towards the door, Avani Nessa and Charli followed. I looked at Jaden and he gave me a nod so we decided to go.

~Kenzie's POV~

We all got in my car and I drove to Chick-Fil-A. As we were walking into the place, through the window I could see someone who looked so familiar.

"Shit" I said stopping on the side walk. I grabbed Joshes hand and he gave me a weird look.

"Vinnies here." I said holding Joshes hand as tight as I could.

"Of course he is." Avani said throwing her hands up in the air and walking in.