Twelve

This has literally been the longest day of my life and it is only lunch. I made my way down to our lunch table and sat down next to Josh I put my head on his shoulder "you okay?" He put his hand on my back and rubbed it "I'm fine but this day is going a little to slow...." Josh laughed "hey guys!" Avani, Jaden and Vinnie all came to our table and sat down. "It's almost homecoming guys!!" Avani basically screamed "I know I'm so excited! Just wonder if anyone's gonna ask me." I say sarcastically looking at Josh, "hmm... probably not." Josh replied back with the same sarcastic tone. "Avani anyone your planning on going with?" It's been awhile since Anthony and Avani broke up and we haven't really talked much about her love life. "No not really- but" I stopped Avani before she could finish "you and Jaden should go together!!" Avani and Jaden gave eachother a weird look "eww no." Avani said, Jaden rolled his eyes "Vinnie what about you?" I asked him "umm well the girl I like has a boyfriend...." Avani and Jaden looked at eachother then at me "Um is Charli coming over tonight?" Jaden quickly changed the subject "yeah I think so." I responded. It was quiet for a little but Blake and Amelie walked over to our table "Hey,What's up" Jaden said once they got to our table, and sat down "oh Um guys this is Vinnie.... and Vinnie this Blake my brother and Amelie his-" I paused thinking about the conversation we had this morning....wow this morning that feels like it was ten years ago.

"Umm yeah anyways we just came over to tell you Bryce texted me and I guess Tayler got into some crash on his bike thing." Blake wouldn't make eye contact with me, "What do you mean?! Is he hurt???" Blake still wasn't looking at me as I asked him that question. "I mean Bryce said he's in the hospital." I wanted to stand up but I couldn't because of my ankle, "what, no we need to go see him I need to know if he's okay!!" I started to raise my voice, "no His parent are with him and so is Bryce and Addison." I wanted to cry... I've cried so much recently, I literally hated it. I felt Joshes arms wrap around me, and the rest of lunch was silent for the most part.

After the day ended it was time for the game, the coach told me I didn't need to put my cheer stuff on so I just left on what I was wearing. "Goodluck!" I hugged Josh before the game started and gave Jaden a high five. I sat against the bleachers and watch the game, of course our team won by like a lot. Josh was actually super good, like I didn't even understand how he was definitely going to get a whole lotta scholarships for college. "You guys played great!" I smiled at Josh, Jaden and Vinnie after they walked out of the locker room.

 "You guys played great!" I smiled at Josh, Jaden and Vinnie after they walked out of the locker room

Kenzie.xoxo- Mine forever ❤️🥰
Liked by Avani, JoshRichards and 1,033 others

@JoshRichards- for life❤️
|kenzie.xoxo- I LOVE U!!
|Avani- ^^did I miss a chapter?!
|JadenHossler- hahaha I knew before Avani
|Avani- Jaden knew?!
|Kenzie.xoxo- 🤷‍♀️

@CharliDamelio- cutest couple!!!
|Avani- agreed

@VinnieHacker- Forevers a long time....
|kenzie.xoxo- Good :)

After the game me and Avani went to my house before heading over to Joshes "hello girls!" Me and Avani screamed like literally screamed and looked in the kitchen and saw my mom, Avani ran up to her and hugged her, it took me longer to get over there because of my crunches. We caught her up on what's been happening "oh and speaking over Vinnie he's coming over here.... he doesn't know where Joshes house is so I offered to take him." Avani rolled her eyes "yeah because Josh totally won't get jealous when we show up at his house with Vinnie in the car."

"Charli will be with us too...."

"Charli is a girl... who likes boy, Vinnie is boy who likes you, Joshes girlfriend!!" Avani was starting to get angry "what's the problem anyway... me and Josh already talked about all of this..."

"Do you really want you relationship to end... Vinnie admitted to liking you,"

"Avani I still don't see what the problem is...."

"Ugh it's bad enough his bestfriend..." Avani stopped before she finished her sentence "no nevermind let's just get ready to go to Joshes." I didn't say anything, I just followed Avani upstairs to my room and we got ready I put this on

A few minutes later Charli walks in my room "heyyy" she said as she sat down on my bed "You look cute!" I responded back and we laughed then we heard a knock on the door so all three of us went down stairs it was Vinnie "ok now that we are all her...

A few minutes later Charli walks in my room "heyyy" she said as she sat down on my bed "You look cute!" I responded back and we laughed then we heard a knock on the door so all three of us went down stairs it was Vinnie "ok now that we are all here we can leave!" Avani said walking past Vinnie out to the car "I guess we're leaving." I said causing Vinnie and Charli to laugh as we walked out the door. Avani drove and I sat in the passengers seat and Charli and Vinnie were in the back. "So how long have you all been friends?" Vinnie asked breaking the silence, "well me and Avani have been friends since first grade, we became friends with Charli like a month and a half ago and we've been friends with Jaden and Josh for like 2 or 3 months."
"So like how did you guys all meet?" This time Avani answered "Me and Kenz met a her brothers basketball game, we met Charli at cheer practice, we met Josh and Jaden at the tryout plus they've gone to the Same high school as us since we were freshman's." I looked over at Avani and saw her roll her eyes but I just ignored it.