Chapter 54: Saad

Saad's pov:

Mirha looked away looking embarrassed, making me raise my eyebrow questioningly.

"Tell me" I urged her.

"Arsh.... he told me about how you have never been passionate about anything except your work before me. And how you used to do experiments. It made me think about how it could be the perfect reason for your kindness towards me"Mirha muttered looking at her hands on her tummy.

"I am not gonna leave him" the smile on my lips was cruel. Even if Mirha misunderstood, he should have kept his mouth shut on the first place. 

"It was my mistake. Don't fight with him" Mirha looked in my eyes, giving me all soft pleading eyes. She was going to make me melt in seconds like this. 

"Please" she whispered again placing a hand on my knee. I nodded" sleep now" I told her getting up to freshen up. Her soft eyes and pleading lips were doing something to me. I wanted to kiss her again.

But a part of me realized how wrong I did kissing her. Her feelings could be temporary, she might start feeling real closeness for someone, once she got normal. I shouldn't have initiated such intimacy when she wasn't even sure about her emotions. I shouldn't have crossed that boundary.

By the time I returned to the room, she was already asleep. I laid down beside her, dimming the lights. She wanted to know the reason behind my actions, what she didn't realize was that I was vulnerable when it came to her. Caring her, loving her wasn't in my control. Even the extent to what I loved her scared me sometimes, I loved people around me. But this level of selfless love, where my own self was left far behind when it came to her was new to me. The only time I had felt that strongly was for my mother. I loved her to the point that I felt my heart surrounded by walls when she left. 

I closed my eyes, willing the sleep to come to me. I wanted this day to end as soon as possible for me. 

-----------------------

I woke up around 5 am, got all dressed and headed towards Arsh and Affan's room........

----------------

We were all ready and energized to explore the area by 8 am. We had breakfast in hotel itself. Arsh was starting with his teasing to Daneen, when she pulled her phone out. 

"When did you take this pic?!!!!!!" Arsh shrieked trying  to take the picture from her, when she locked her phone and looked at him with a smirk.

"Be careful! otherwise it won't take me long for this to be circulated in university. The hot and happening soon to be Dr Arsh is actually a drooling baby"Daneen flipped her hair back, making Arsh gasp loudly. 

He looked at Affan and then at everyone on the table as if trying to get help.

"Delete it and I won't bother you"Arsh glared at her, making her eyebrows shot up. 

"Watch that tone. I will delete it, once our trip is complete and you haven't offended me again" Daneen was in her element right now.

"What pic is it?"Mirha asked, looking at both of them.

"You want to see? Its of a drooling baby"Daneen said unlocking her phone, making Arsh extend her hand towards him, but she moved it back quickly, laughing.

"I won't bother you!" Arsh gritted, clearly feeling the pain of bowing in front of her. I was enjoying the scene relaxing in my seat holding a strand of mirha's hair, playing with it.

"Get me a water bottle"Daneen said batting her eyelashes at Arsh dramatically. When Arsh got up gritting his teeth, it made Hashir laugh loudly.

The next two days, which we spent in Gilgit Baltistan were actually beautiful. Mirha was her sweet self. Watching Arsh struggle to control himself at every moment with Daneen was actually funny. Hashir and Affan were enjoying it to the fullest. A better thing also happened, as Daneen had listened to my words and started giving time and space to Mirha. They had actually started talking to each other and getting close, even with Daneen's overbearing habits, which showed up here and there. 

It was our last night there, I laid with Mirha on my side, I was running a hand through her hair letting her relax, as I watched her. 

"Do everyone feels peace like this on getting touched?" She asked keeping her eyes close. 

" Which type of peace?" I asked even though, I had an idea about what she was talking about. 

"Like I am safe, not a single bad thing would touch me. Like there is someone caring for me"She opened her eyes, looking at me squarely.

"Every touch feels as the person giving it want it to. When someone is touching you with affection, you will feel it, when someone is touching you with hatred or bad intentions you will feel it too" I explained placing a kiss on her forehead. 

"How will I know, whom I should let touch me and whom I shouldn't" Mirha asked me with fear, nervousness, hope and what not in her eyes. 

"The people you know loves you, let them be near you. You won't find anything but comfort there. For example, Dado loves you a lot. And for the people with bad intentions, I won't let them come near you ever" I gave her the safety net she needed to relax herself. I gave her the protection she wanted.

She hid her face on my side closing her eyes, clearly let me know that she was done with this topic. I placed a kiss on the top of her head, letting her sleep in my warmth. 

I laid awake, absorbing her presence in me with my all senses. Letting her become a part of me, more than she already was......

__________________

Me kitey sunya si,
Hasde chehre te dukhdy dil
rul jaandian auladan maawa bad....
Jaari rasm a jeewan di
Apny dil da tukra dafnawan bad ....

_____________

Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️❤️❤️❤️