chapter 12:Mirha

Mirha's pov:

I let out a deep breathe when he went out of my room. I headed back to the room and sat on the bed. I was feeling weak. Hira placed the mug on the side table as she gave me a soft smile. 

I returned her smile, I understood that she was forced to do it, but I had also learnt to not anyone here. I didn't mean much to anyone here, so I needed to watch my back myself. I spent some hours with a pencil and my small sketch book in my hand. 

My mood was lifted up when I got the message of acceptance in Mr Sadist's university. I felt proud of myself, I proved him wrong, I wasn't a looser....

At dinner, I went downstairs after freshening up, Dado was relieved to see me better. Mr Ibraahim also asked about my health as I took the seat. During dinner, I finally uttered what I had come down for. 

" I got the message of acceptance from Ifd "I said and then looked up for everyone's reaction. Mr Ibraahim gave me a huge smile, Mr rude had a passive face on, Dado gave me her blessings. 

"I will have my PA take care of the paper work" Mr Ibraahim said. After dinner, I went to my room and fell asleep soon. 

Next morning, I gave Mr Ibraahim my card before he left. I didn't want him to pay for my fees. I had enough money, and he was already doing a lot by letting me stay at his place. 

He wasn't willing to accept my card in the beginning, but then he had to cave seeing my stubbornness. I was feeling different emotions about my admission, I was finally going to do what I liked. I was going to learn about art, but..... I was also nervous. I knew how crowdy institutes could get, and crowdy meant unwanted touches , bumping into each other. In school, it got easier, as after 2 3 panic attacks, people started thinking of me as a freak. They kept their distance. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be a freak here also... but then it wasn't something I could help... 

I took a deep breathe and stopped thinking about all these things which I couldn't do much about. I spend the day with dado, Mr Sadist was finally leaving me alone. I didn't see him after he returned home from university also. 

Laiba ( the other maid) informed dado that he had called for some sandwiches in his room. He was busy with his books.

"Sometimes, I just wish he was like other guys his age." Dado sighed, but she was relaxed after hearing that he had called for sandwiches at least. 

" You know, he was always a quiet child, but after his mother's death, things just got worse.I don't know if his intelligence, his abilities are a blessing or curse. I am even losing the hope of seeing him live his life normally."Dado seemed worried about him.I didn't make any comment, Dado didn't know that he wasn't just quiet, he was a sadist, rude and arrogant man.

In the evening, Mr Ibraahim told me that everything was done, I was all ready to take my classes from Monday. There were 3 days left for me to take preparations. During dinner, I felt Mr rude's eyes on me. It was like he was studying me, instead of eating his food. It was making difficult for me to eat myself. I soon excused myself and headed to my room.

There were a few missed calls on my phone from Ayesha bi.I called her"Assalamualaikum! I didn't check the phone" I greeted her. 

"Waslaam! how are you now? " she asked in he sweet voice. 

"I am better . I  have a happy news for you. My admission is done" I informed her happily.

" Allah ka sukr he( thanks to Allah)" she said with clear joy in her voice. we talked for few more minutes as I asked about how things were there.

As I placed my head against the pillow, my last thought before sleeping was " what is he planning now? Has he not have enough?".....

-------------------

Usny choraa to nhi tha sirf beech raah me mujhko...
Mere jazbaat haary thy, meri ruh ko maara tha.....

______________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️