chapter 6: Mirha

Mirha's pov:

I went to bed after completing my night routine. It had barely been an hour when I woke up due to some sort of vibration, but when I looked around, everything looked normal. Bedroom door was also locked.

" Maybe, It was nothing " I told myself and laid again. It took me only a few minutes to fall asleep again, but this time when I woke up, a fear had started growing in my heart. The bed had vibrated again. 

I pulled the cover away and checked, There was some sort of box under the pillow next to mine .It must be his doing.... " I thought and got out of bed to throw it in trash after turning it off. It was definitely a vibrating machine.

I laid back on the bed with a deep sigh and hope that I would be getting good sleep now. But my hopes were shattered when the bed vibrated again just after I had fallen asleep. This time I was quick to wake up. I felt the bed vibrate for long seconds.

I tried to find it, but it was nowhere in bed. I got up from the bed again,feeling frustrated. I looked around and finally found it attacked under the bed. A happy sigh left my mouth as I sat on the bed , but my all happiness vanished as I felt the bed vibrate again.

" There's still more ?!! " I questioned no one in particular, as I got up from bed. It was already past 3 am.

"He is such a devil!!!!!!! Why is he so hell bent on making my life hell?" I thought to myself as sadness filled me. I looked around and saw the sofa suitable for sleeping. I took the blanket there. sleeping on the warm bed wasn't for me tonight. I put an alarm on my phone before falling asleep again. I didn't want to stay asleep till mid day, like yesterday. It didn't feel nice to do that. 

-------------------

I didn't get best sleep on the sofa, but atleast it was something. These were my first thoughts as I woke up around 7:30 am as my alarm rang. I quickly got ready and headed downstairs. It was just Mr Ibraahim and Mr sadist on the table. I stopped midway. 

" Come beta, Maa g eats breakfast around 9 30 am." Mr Ibraahim said understanding her unasked question. I took my seat quietly after mumbling a soft good morning. 

Mr Ibraahim was the first one to leave, he had to go to a site. It left only me and Saad Ibraahim on the table. 

"Was it fun ?" I asked him , and he only raised an eyebrow smirking, making me fist my hands. 

"You know what I am talking about!!" I kept my voice down, but there was still hardness in it. He looked as fresh as a cucumber, whereas I felt like a wrinkled overkept potato.

 "It was satisfactory enough , specially after seeing you right now " He said with a devilish smirk and my temper rose. I was trying to be understanding, but he was crossing limits. 

" Congratulations then! two years old crawling baby" I said and got up to leave.But he was fast, he clutched my hand, making it burn. 

I pulled it away with all the energy I had." Don't touch me!!!!" I barely controlled the trembling in my voice as I took two steps back, making me hit the chair. But this pain was nothing compared to what he made me feel with his touch. 

A frown appeared on his face, but it cleared up quickly " be ready for some adult games now" he said with a cold smirk and went away, leaving me with my thoughts. I left the wrist, I had unconsciously gripped after getting it out of his grip. Things were accelerating instead of settling down. How many days did I have in this house.....

----------------------

Salaam readers! heres the update .