Chapter 30

Mirha's pov:

The lunch was eaten in happy environment. Arsh was was the main entertainer, he was complaining to dado about Saad or just asking me random questions. 

"It's a weekend, why don't you take her out on a small vacation?"Affan said making me stop eating. I looked up at Saad waiting for him to deny.

"Oh, that would be a blast if we all go together. I think, Saad's cottage in Murree would be perfect for it" Arsh said getting all excited.

"Have YOU gotten married yesterday? hmm?! that you need a honeymoon?" Saad said turning towards him. It made dado and Affan chuckle, a smile grazed my lips too, whereas Arsh just grumbled about not getting cherished enough or something....

"I think its a good idea. You will also have some time to get to know each other. I will call khan baba( care taker)to have it cleaned" Dado said with a gentle smile. I opened my mouth to deny, but Saad beat me" That would be perfect" He said making my mouth fall on a gasp. He knew the reality of our relationship very well, why was he doing it.

He turned his eyes on me, feeling my focus. His eyes made me stay quite, I couldn't deny when he had accepted the plan, I sighed internally.

Saad's friends left after dinner, I went to his room feeling tired. I wanted to sleep for a while, but when I laid down, thoughts just kept running through my head. 

Just then the bedroom door opened. I sat up feeling a bit uncomfortable, I wanted to ask him to knock before entering, but it was his room......

"We will be leaving in the evening. If you want to sleep, you can. Hira will do you packing" He said coming closer to the bed.

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "I don't want to go" I told him looking in his eyes. 

"Why?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I pursed my lips, I didn't have any valid reason to deny....

"If you don't plan on sleeping, pack the things "He said and turned towards the closet, making me glare at his back. Why isn't it enough that I just don't want to go. 

After packing my things in a small bag, I went to the back garden not in the mood to talk to anyone. When it was time to leave, Hira came to call me. 

"The care taker and his wife are good hearted people, if you have any problem, just tell them. They will definitely help you" She said biting her lip nervously. I didn't understand why she thought I would need to ask them for help, when Saad was going with me. 

I just nodded and went to freshen up. "keep her safe" Mr Ibraahim told Saad. I wasn't worried about my safety, they weren't going to get anything by killing me now. It was the guy who had become my husband I was worried about......His eyes unsettled me, his calm, his hot and cold nature unsettled me. 

I frowned seeing the coldness on his face hearing Mr Ibraahim's words. It wasn't the first time, he was reacting so coldly to him. Is something wrong? I questioned myself. 

Soon, we were seated in the car after saying our good bye. I wanted to ask him a lot of question, but I didn't know if I should. Somewhere, I knew , I dreaded the answers, because he wasn't the one to lie to sugarcoat things to make it hurt less.

Without knowing, my gaze was fixated on his hands on the steering wheel. He wasn't like the usual college going boys, he had muscles, his hands were big, and definitely strong....A shudder went through my body on the last thought. I quickly looked away feeling cold all over. 

Saad's pov:

I felt her eyes on me through the whole journey, she seemed deep in thoughts. In my peripheral vision, I saw her shivering and then quickly looking away. A frown appeared on my forehead.

"Are you okay ?" I asked her.

"Yes" She said quickly, making my frown deepen but I didn't say anything. Her flustered look was saying something else. 

Soon, we reached our destination. I liked it here, the cottage was in a secluded area. The other houses were at a good distance from ours. Khan baba opened the main gate, I drove the car inside, killing the engine in front of the small yet beautiful cottage.

I picked our bags and we headed outside after talking to Khan baba and his wife who just came outside. They lived in the room we had just behind the main cottage.......

---------------------

Salaam readers! heres the update.