Chapter 5: Saad

Saad's pov:

A smile stayed on my face ,as I headed downstairs. The fear on her face, her shrieks was what I wanted. But it didn't lessen the fire in me at all. It was still there, strong and bright. 

" Its just the beginning, next move would be fun" I thought as I went towards Dado.She was telling the maid to place lunch on table. My dad wasn't home, so it was just going to be Dado, me and that girl on table. 

" Sit dado! they do it daily. " I said as the lunch was served. I saw the girl coming there, making my features tighten.

She sat beside dado, and like yesterday, dado started showering love on her. She was placing food in the girl's plate.

"I won't be able to finish, please dont add more ,Dado " the girl said making my jaw tick. 

"These days, people just love to make forced bonds, you know DADO..." I said with a cold expression.

Her eyes flicked between me and dado for a few times" I... don't know what to call you....I am sorry if you minded " She finally uttered to dado . 

" No, Dado is perfectly fine. He is just kidding " Dado said the last line glaring at me. Making me roll my eyes. Now, she was also glaring at me for this girl.Huh!!!!!

After that, lunch was eaten in silence. I got up and went outside. I needed some things for my next plan. 

Mirha's pov:

After lunch, dado and me went to the garden area. The sun felt good on my skin in the cold weather. The winter was just about to begin. 

"Saad is the only child, he isn't used to share. This is the reason, he is acting this way. Please don't mind. " Dado said as she patted my hand, I saw it coming but couldn't pull my hand away. It would have been awkward. I stiffened myself ready for it, but it still didn't help much. I pulled my hand away from hers and acted as if I needed to tuck my hair behind my ear.

"I understand.. "I said softly. 

Just then, the main door opened and Mr rude entered the house in his car.Thankfully, he didn't come this way. He went inside with a bag in his hand. 

After spending sometime with dado, we headed towards our respective rooms, Dado needed to take a nap.

At dinner, Mr Ibraahim asked me about what was I studying. " I have recently completed high school. and applied for arts in some colleges of Islamabad and Lahore." I told him.

"I think, it would be better here then Lahore. Have you applied in Ifd( imagined university)" Mr Ibraahim asked further.

"yes... but I haven't got the call yet" 

"loosers don't have any place in my university"Mr rude said making my cheeks go tomato red in embarrassment. I could feel heat radiating from them. 

" Saad!! "Mr Ibraahim rebuked him.

"Have I said anything wrong ? Did your precious little guest got hurt ?" He said venomously as he got up and left the dinning area, making me flinch.

Mr Ibraahim sighed, " I am sorry..I dont know why he is reacting this way." he said making me feel even more embarrassed.

" I can take admission in Lahore, I can live in hostel " I said softly, looking at my hands.

"You are my responsibility now, beta. I am sure, he will be fine soon. Don't worry about him" He assured me, but still looked worried. I nodded not wanting to make it even more difficult for them.

After dinner, I went to my room..............

-------------------

Salaam readers! heres the update.