Part Eight

Three weeks until the heist

It was Friday night and I was ready to go out. I picked a very revealing dress and a fur coat and made my way out of the house to the Grant tulip hotel. Tonight was the first time we'd enter the hotel we were planning the heist in. Zen picked a similar dress and we drove off.
Stepping into the hotel everyone looked at us. Of course. We looked stunning. And we had a mission that made us look even more determined. We stepped into the casino when the smoke filled air hit us. It smelled like cigarettes, alcohol and fun. Going straight to the bar where we ordered a dry martini each, we waited patiently until we spotted our target. Mr Grant was wearing a black smoking greeting the newly arrived rich guests. They deserved extra treating since they were here to spend a lot of money here. He made his way to the bar and I heard Tom in my ear telling me to get ready. I looked over to Zen and she took another sip of the martini in front of her. I had strong make up on so there was no way Mr Grant could recognise me. He stood directly next to Zen and waved the bartender over to him. "One whiskey on ice. Now!" He ordered. 3..2..1. Now. "Hey excuse me sir, do I know you from somewhere?" Zen asked totally innocent. "No but I'm sure we can change that as fast as possible baby. Do you belong to her?" He looked over to me and I put on my most elegant and arrogant but also nicest looking face on and smiled "Oh yes we belong together. Why can I help you with something sir?". I smirked and got up making my way closer to him. He leaned against the bar. "Oh You can help me with something for sure. You know pretty ladies, I own this hotel." He bragged. We played dumb. "Oh really!? Wow such a big man. You really seem interesting." I said before taking the risk and putting my hands on his chest letting them slowly caress over his smoking. He grinned. What a fucking dumbass. While I made sure he held eye contact with me Zendaya put some sleep serum into his whiskey. She smoothly turned around joining me seducing him. "Can I offer you two another drink?" He asked. We agreed and watched him chug down the whiskey in one big swig. I smiled to myself. After another martini and shot of vodka he was finally feeling dizzy. As he almost collapsed into the bar I catched him and held him against the bar so that he wouldn't fall. Zen snuck her arm around his waist making him stand on his shaky legs. "Sir I believe the alcohol was a bit too much for you." I laughed putting my hand on his smoking once again before sliding down to the inside pockets trying to find the key card. Bingo!
I found it and swiftly pulled it out and immediately putting my hand on his back helping him stand better. When a secretary of him I guess walked up we waved. She came over and apologised for her boss being so drunk. As she walked him out I stuck the card into my bra and we made our way out.
"We fucking did it!" Zen and I grinned walking into the entrance of the hotel. High fiving each other and driving off we were super satisfied. As soon as we entered the house everyone cheered for us. Tom came up and kissed me deeply before looking at me saying "I'm so proud of you. You really know how to pull any guy." He laughed. Then a bottle of champagne popped open and we enjoyed the rest of the night laughing before we all went to bed around 2 am.

The last two weeks were pretty boring. We did the fine tuning and worked out some techniques for several situations and went through the plan again and again. Now we had a little more than a week left. I've visited the hotel three times now to get a better look over the security there and to get a better orientation in the big halls. I checked the hallways for cameras and hidden private hallways. I've counted the body guards and the guards in general in the hotel and outside. It was tough but it was our job now so there was no going back. Sam bought the explosive home a few days ago.
It was late afternoon when Tom left to get our clothing for that night. We had dresses and suits but the four of us who went into the safe had special suits. My suit was a tight full body suit in black. It was supposed to make it easier for us the move around in the safe. Over the last two weeks Tom and I had almost no alone time except for the nights that we mostly spent cuddling or just sleeping since we worked into late at night often. After I studied the lasers once again I went downstairs and ate dinner. Tom joined me and we spoke about typical stuff for the first time in forever. It felt great to just talk without thinking about work. When we finished eating we got up and I wanted to take a quick shower before going to bed. I went upstairs and entered the bathroom. Just a second before I wanted to close the door Tom's arm slipped in between and blocked the door from closing. Tom got in and closed the door behind him. "Aha and what's this supposed to mean? Are you trying to get into the shower with me?" I giggled. "Maybe that's my plan yes. So is it a yes from you?" He leaned against the sink opening his button-up. "Yes that was a yes from me. C'mon."

(kind of sexual content here but if you're uncomfortable just skip that and read further on the bottom)

We both took off our clothes and threw them to the ground. I turned on the water and waited a few seconds for it to get hot so that I could enter. He followed me and as soon as he was in the shower he started to kiss my shoulders slowly going up to my neck. I turned around to kiss him properly and we leaned back under the water, letting the hot liquid run down our bodies. My body first tensed up from the sudden heat and Toms lips against my breast but I soon relaxed and leaned my back against the wall to get into a more comfortable position. He stood up straight again and wanted to give me a last kiss before taking the next step when a dull knock on the door made us stop. "Yeah who is it? What's up?" I said a little annoyed because I really wanted to keep this going right here. "It's me, Paddy! I need your help. You've been into the hotel more often than I was." I turned off the water to understand him better and muttered "fuck! perfect timing as always." under my breath ironically before agreeing to come down in five to ten minutes. "Ten minutes?" Tom whispered questioning, " I can do that! But the question here is can you?" He smirked. I just nodded already pushing him against the wall. "Do it. But do it fast and be fucking quiet." was all he needed to hear to grab my waist roughly and lift me up so he could enter me easily. I held my breath while trying so hard not to let any sound leave my lips. He saw me struggling and fastened the pace. I bit into my lip believing it would start to bleed soon but still, a small sound of pleasure escaped my mouth right into Toms ear. "Shh! Keep your beautiful moans in. You don't want them to hear us, do you?" He softly whispered.

Four minutes later we were done. I washed my hair and body as fast as I could and got out of the shower with Tom. As I opened the door to get out Paddy, Harry and Jacob were standing in the hallway. Tom walked out right behind me and they all made a disgusted face. I laughed and followed Paddy into the living room where the map of the hotel was laid out. "Okay we're not gonna talk about what just happened in the bathroom! So what I actually wanted you to do was this." He pointed to the casino halls I front of the safe room, " can you mark the places where safety guards usually stand from your memory? I know it's much I ask for here but it would be really helpful.". "Yeah sure I just don't know if I can memorise all but I'll try my best. Oh and thanks for not addressing the bathroom." I said taking the pencil and marking some spots on the map.

11:27 pm
I was finally done with marking the spots and helping Paddy with calculating the radius in which Harrison would have to place the explosive in order to avoid bringing attention of the situation to the guards inside and outside by alarming them with the vibrations on the floor from the explosion. I was tired. Actually my original plan was to go to bed at latest 10 pm but I guess work teared that plan apart once again. I haven't had a good sleep since four days now. Last night I slept five hours and the night before not at all. This had a noticeable effect on my concentration and I wasn't the only one who noticed that. Zendaya had to bring me back to reality like ten times everyday and I started to fear that it would be ruin the mission if I wasn't paying enough attention to what I was doing.
But my head was telling me to not tell anyone to avoid making them scared or worried. I was okay I just need sleep.

"Hey! Y/n wake up! Hey c'mon wake up!" I heard a delicate voice next to my ear. The voice was whispering but to me it was still loud enough to make me flinch. My eyes slowly fluttered open only to see nothing but darkness around me. I tried to sense anyone near me but I was still too confused and tired to recognise any sound or movement close to me. Before I figured out where I even was the voice came back and I almost let out a high pitched scream. Then suddenly Toms face started to stand out in the dark room and he looked down at me and carefully pulled on my arm. My body was heavy and I felt like falling asleep any second so before that could happen Tom pulled me up by lifting me from under my arms up to stand, which I barely did. "Hey go to bed. What are you even doing down here? Do you know what time it is, it's 3:57 am for your information." He said whisper screaming at me. "What? It's what? I just wanted to...you know...finish the uhm..project. Or something like this." I said still overwhelmed by the situation. I just wasn't able to function right now. It was late. Later than late and I just wanted to sleep again so I just followed Tom back upstairs to the bedroom. My steps were slow and i almost tripped on the last step but as soon as I saw the bed, I just lifted the blanket and fell onto the mattress. Without another thought I just fell asleep in whatever position I landed. I felt Tom pulling the warm blanket over my cold body up to my shoulders before drifting off.
Even tho I was tired I knew that this sleep wasn't going to be enough to get my body function again the way it did before I fucked up my sleep schedule. But for the moment it was enough to get me through the next day.

Thank you for reading:)