Part Six

"Okay guys we'll fly over to Las Vegas in three weeks. I booked a house to stay in. No one will annoy us there and we can just work on our thing. Until then we have time to figure out how we get the safe to open. Harry and Jacob you two take care of the technical stuff. Oh and Harry the cameras. Don't forget about them." Tom said standing in front of us while waving around with his hands pointing at us like a teacher. He loves the job already. We're three days into planning and he kinda took over the role of the leader. No one had a problem with that so now he's just yelling around all the time like an excited kid who can't wait for vacation. We're all very focused and it's working well for now. "There is a slight problem. The room in front of the safe room needs a card to open. There is no way we get in there without the card. It's not possible to use a copy because it has a very tiny disk inside made of gold. Meaning the card laser won't open with copy of the card. On the card is a special muster to prevent copying." Harry said helplessly looking around in the room. "I'll take care of that. I'm a woman I'll find my ways to get the card from him." I said. Zen looked at Harry's laptop then back at me and said "I can help too if you want. I know some good ways to get these things. I'll show you some tricks.". Zendaya started off with pickpocketing so she was very experienced with that. "Well okay if you say so. One problem less is always good." Harry said. We nodded. "So everyone knows what to do for now?" Tom asked around. We nodded and everyone went back to work on their own parts. I got up and decided it would be time for some workout since I needed to be fit for the mission. I got changed and got my phone and headphones and was about to leave when Tom ran after me out of the house. "May I help you?" I said and smiled. "Yeah I need training and it looks like you need some too. If you don't mind I'd love to join you on your run." He said. "Sure if you're fast enough." I joked and started sprinting towards the nearest park. He ran after me and soon catched up.

"Don't think you're getting away just like that. I know how fast you are. We were partners remember? I've studied you so there is no way you're gonna be faster than- HEY STOP RUNNING SO FCKING FAST!" He screamed. "DID YOU REALLY THINK I"D LET YOU WIN JUST LIKE THAT? NOT TODAY HOLLAND!" I yelled back laughing my ass off trying to keep the fast pace. I ran for about two minutes when I suddenly heard loud steps behind me. "On your left." Tom said before sprinting past me grinning like child. This little-uugghh. C'mon!
We came home sweating and panting. Everyone in the living room stared at us. We looked at each other and laughed. I looked at my watch only to notice that we've been gone running for almost two hours. The others must have thought something happened to us. It was already dark outside. I went upstairs to take a shower and took off my clothes. I stood there letting the warm water run down my heated body hoping it would make the stiff feeling in my muscles go away. I turned off the water and the warm steamy air in the bathroom made me relax a bit. I did my usual routine and was about to get out of the shower when it hit me. The towel. Was still on the bed outside. For real now? I wasn't used to this anymore. I've been living alone for four years now so there was never a need for getting all of my stuff into the bathroom. Then the door opened and a slightly shocked Tom looked at me. I stood there. Naked and dripping from the shower. He looked at my face then his eyes scanned over my body for a second before meeting mine again. He turned away and politely said "You left your towel outside. I just came in to give it to you. I'm sorry didn't wanna y'know." Then he put the towel on the hook on the wall and turned back to the door. "It's fine don't worry. It's not a big deal." I just said as calm as possible. I didn't want him to know about the heat in my whole body that slowly made its way up to my face. As I leaned forward to grab the towel he turned around to face me once more before leaving. "Just so you know... damn you don't need any of those exercises. You're built like a freaking goddess." And with that he smirked, licked his lip and left. I could practically hear his thoughts already and I knew what he was thinking. And I was thinking the same. Not only was he still sweaty but he had taken off his shirt so when he was inside the bathroom, he wore nothing but his sports trousers with the white Calvin Klein waistband peaking out. He looked hot and I truly enjoyed the view for the few seconds he was in here. I hastily got out and dried myself up and got out so that he could take a shower before dinner as well. I exited the bathroom and he entered at the same time so as we walked past each other we exchanged another look and we both felt the tension building up in the room. He glanced over his shoulder and his lips slowly formed into a warm almost smirking smile. I held myself back and just got dressed and went downstairs for dinner. While we had dinner Tom constantly  looked over to me and our eyes met very now and then. There was this weird tension between us in the room that no one except for the two of us seemed to notice. After dinner I stood up and Toms eyes wandered along my curves. I could see how needy he was but I didn't let my own feelings slip away like that just because of some very tempting looks.