Chapter 16

a/n: I'm really sorry for not being able to update for a couple of weeks but I had tests going on in school and I focused more on them and didn't have any motivation in writing since I was already stressed from school but my Easter holidays have started meaning I can update more often!

Also thank you for 1.59k reads!!! I really appreciate everyone who gave this book a try :)

This chapter was meant to be longer but half of the chapter didn't get saved and I didn't want to make you wait any longer.

—————————————————————

The ride to the airport was silent but not the uncomfortable type of silence in fact it was comfortable and something I enjoyed.

Right now we were walking inside the airport where some people were waiting and the others were rushing in hopes to not miss their flights but not once did my smile disappear from my face. Yes, I've been on a plane before, but this time I'm not flying to get away from my problems.

I look ahead and see Vincenzo strolling his suitcase with ease, taking long smooth strides, while I'm trailing behind him with two suitcases in both hands and a bag on my shoulder that keeps slipping down.

"It's just a suggestion but some help might be nice" I huffed in annoyance.

He turned around, his brows raised and a smirk forming on his lips as he looked down on me, removing the sunglasses he claimed he wore so no one would recognise him.

"I think you're doing quite fine on your own" he teased further

"Never mind" I mumbled looking down as it was stupid to ask your boss to hold your luggage for you

With a chuckle I felt him grab one of my suitcases and my bag, carrying it and then coming close to my ear. I could feel his hot breath fan against my ear and cheek.

"We need to fix that attitude of yours Miss Parker" He said moving his head back, now coming really close to my face. My cheeks burned and my lips parted slightly as I tried to say something but no words came out.

He finally removed his face from mine with a cocky smile and put on his shades back on and started walking again but this time with half of my luggage added on. I let out a shaky breathe and continued following him like a lost puppy.

Making a few turns, I realised how secluded the area was becoming, which made me somewhat nervous because I'd only known him for a couple of weeks. Now I was terrified because there was no one else around besides the two of us and my phone says there isn't any service.

Oh god this was such a stupid decision. I mean being killed by your own boss is not how I intended on dying and the same boss who would then cover my body and say it never existed because he's a billionaire, which means he'll have connections, and then it'll be as if nothing ever happened.

I cleared my throat before speaking "So where are we going?"

"My private jet" He said in a bored tone, continuing to walk through a door that led us outside. It was then when I spotted an all-black massive private jet stood in the middle of the runaway, taking my breathe away.

"But you told me that we would get late for our flight but this is your private jet isn't it?" I asked as my mouth slightly opened at the sight of the jet close up

"Don't question me Miss Parker" He said with his lips slightly twitching up as me motioned me to follow him

I carefully made my way inside, soaking in the beauty of it all. I'd never been in a private jet before, only a public plane which too was only once in my life when I moved away from California to New York.