Chapter 12

I opened the door to my office that had 'personal assistant' written in bold letters and saying that it was beautiful would be an understatement. It was perfect and there was not one thing I would change about how the office looks.

Unlike Mr Rossi's office, it was more bright with a theme of light grey and white making it suitable for anyone's liking.

I closed the door and sat on my chair and it was even more comfortable than the chairs I just sat on in his office. I brushed my fingers across the desk with a smile that never left my face since I opened the door.

After admiring my office, a knock on my door bought me back to reality.

"come in" I said, loud enough for the person to hear me and not long after that the same man who was at reception entered with the same genuine smile

"Hey how do you like your office?" he asked

"It's absolutely beautiful" I stated contently

"Perfect and for today I'll be giving you a tour of the whole building and I'll also be helping you get used to how you will be working" he said excitedly

"Sounds great we can start now" I said as I stood up and followed him

—————————————————————

"And finally this is the IT department" The man said who's name was Lucas which I found out while he showed me around.

 "People in the IT department usually look over the stocks and how the sales are doing each day and if there is any drastic change in the sales negatively, they immediately inform Mr Rossi's receptionist which is usually me but now they will inform you since you're the personal assistant and then your job is to tell Mr Rossi but the sales department usually already deals with the sales so there won't be a problem to start with"

"Okay got that" I said to Lucas as we went back to elevator to make one final stop.

He showed me around the whole building about different departments and I found out that each department had their own floor and floor 30 was only for Mr Rossi's receptionists, for himself and now me.

"Why are we going back to floor 1 Lucas?" I asked as I realised the elevator was going down

"I'm going to show you the cafeteria and the break room" He answered as we walked out the elevator and towards the other side of where the main entry to the building was.

"Woah" I said amazed as I noticed how huge the cafeteria was

"Yep it really is massive and I'm not sure if Mr Rossi told you this but he likes his coffee on his desk every morning and that is also your job to do and his coffee is just black coffee with one spoon of sugar"

I made a bit of a disgusted face since I wasn't a big fan of black coffee because of how bitter it is but I did know business men usually loved black coffee and in return Lucas chuckled at my face.

I was actually really enjoying Lucas's presence because he was friendly and easy to talk to. He was also the only friend I made in this company because every other girl I came across just threw a disgusted look my way.

"Mr Rossi is at a meeting right now and I would usually go with him but he instructed me to show you around instead because from now on most of these will be your responsibilities" he said giving my shoulder a pat, happy that it was one less thing he had to do now

"Wow I can't wait to spend time with Mr Rossi" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes and Lucas laughed at my clear dislike towards the boss.

"Well I will see you at lunch" he said, giving me smile while leaving